cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clorox Wipes B3G1 @ Walmart

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

Clorox Wipes at Walmart B3G1 these are showing in stock at my Walmart.  $1.75 ea. 

Screenshot_20211111-064013_Ibotta.jpg

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
17 Replies

Re: Clorox Wipes B3G1 @ Walmart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

Not sure why, but that WM price is horrible.   These are 99¢ at many other places.

You would have to buy 4, and get one of those for free.  ($1.75X4=$7 less $1.75 IR = $5.25 for 4 packs.

There are only 9 wipes in each, or 36 wipes total for $5.25.

If you are in a taxable state, you pay tax on $7.  So in my case (7% tax.)  So $7.49 less $1.75 = $5.74 for 4 packs

Target has these for 99¢ each and there is a $1.30 SK offer.   

99¢ each X4 = $3.96 + tax = $4.24 less $1.30 SK =  $2.94 for 4 after SK.

Even without SK, , the regular price @ Target would be around $4

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

I'm with @Rickibotta   

I'm surprised by the B3G1 free - I don't think this is a bargain at all.  You can probably buy a tub of them (use a coupon if you have one) and get more for the same price. I get these little packs consistently at Target using my SK where it is a MM.  The price on the travel size at Target is .99¢ 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I think I have bought 4 from Target -  (31¢ moneymaker on each.with SK)

I have just done it to have small packs in different places in the house and in the glove box, and of course for the little mm.  I am just surprised WM has $1.75 on these when almost everywhere I have checked they are a buck  (Meijer, Target, Kroger) for the 9-packs.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Francoise
Rewards Guide

Ok. Call me confused. Even if the price at WM is high, doesn't the ibotta offer make them free? $1.75 minus $1.75 = 0. Am I missing something?

0 Likes

Francoise
Rewards Guide

Nevermind. I see the offer now says "must buy 4." It didn't say this earlier today. Now the b3g1 statement as well as the comments here make sense to me. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

I took a daycation to Cape Girardeau, MO a just happened to stop into Wal-Mart. I found Clorox Wipes for $0.97 so I helped myself to 4 packs.  These are just right for the glove box in the truck. 

20211114_185942.jpg

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta @FelskyNY Those 9 pack wipes would not scan into SK at my Target here in FL.  So the smaller packs might not be available to everyone in SK.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lollykins  You scan the bigger Clorox and purchase the 9 ct.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  I don't trust SK enough to purchase something that isn't recognized by the scan.  LOL

0 Likes