Re: Clorox Wipes B3G1 @ Walmart

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  Much better deal at .97 each, more of a B2G2

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lollykins  I hear you.  I took the initial shot as they were only $1.  I know a lot of people do that with the Maranatha almond butter (at Walmart) also.  Scan the big jar and purchase the small packet.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lollykins 

The 9-packs did not scan for me in store, so as @FelskyNY  mentioned I scanned a larger one to get scan kicks, but I did get the 250 SK for the 9-pack I have done this 4 times.  But YMMV.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Not familliar with Maranatha offer?  What store?  Is it butter or peanut butter?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  It was on SK in the past at Walmart (not sure if it is still there).  You scanned the almond butter jar and bought the blue single serve packet.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Yeah I did not see it there.  That is why I asked.  Oh well, you can't win them all.

0 Likes

Vickiday4451
Shopper

They showed the same price at Walmart but then when I actually got them, they ended up bringing up for $.99 a pack.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Vickiday4451 

That makes more sense.   They are 99¢ or $1 everywhere else, so $1.75 was just a horrible price. 

Glad they seem to be under a buck in store

If you have SK, remember to redeem for $1.30 (325 kicks) as well

0 Likes