Re: Clorox Wipes B3G1 @ Walmart

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  Much better deal at .97 each, more of a B2G2

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lollykins  I hear you.  I took the initial shot as they were only $1.  I know a lot of people do that with the Maranatha almond butter (at Walmart) also.  Scan the big jar and purchase the small packet.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lollykins 

The 9-packs did not scan for me in store, so as @FelskyNY  mentioned I scanned a larger one to get scan kicks, but I did get the 250 SK for the 9-pack I have done this 4 times.  But YMMV.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Not familliar with Maranatha offer?  What store?  Is it butter or peanut butter?

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  It was on SK in the past at Walmart (not sure if it is still there).  You scanned the almond butter jar and bought the blue single serve packet.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Yeah I did not see it there.  That is why I asked.  Oh well, you can't win them all.

0 Likes

Vickiday4451
Shopper

They showed the same price at Walmart but then when I actually got them, they ended up bringing up for $.99 a pack.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Vickiday4451 

That makes more sense.   They are 99¢ or $1 everywhere else, so $1.75 was just a horrible price. 

Glad they seem to be under a buck in store

If you have SK, remember to redeem for $1.30 (325 kicks) as well

0 Likes