Saipan
Super Saver

Zilch at two stores

0 Likes

Re: Clorox Wipes WM

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Any you are looking in the long side wall with all the trial size items?  (if you have one)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@Rickibotta

Oh yeah. I have redeemed offer 4 times at 3 different stores.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Mine seems to redeem every week.  I have done 6 deals at WM in the last few months.

Clorox wipes ibotta deals this last few months have been like my ants were this year..they just keep coming and coming and coming.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

I got Clorox wipes Friday night and again this morning. If this offer resets tonight I will get more tomorrow.  I'm anticipating a MWMM tomorrow 12/20/21, hopefully I will receive 3/10.. Happy Holidays and y'all stay safe.

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I bought them yesterday and again today.

They always seem to be in ibotta.

0 Likes

John102
Saver

119\140 I hope better come on Ibotta

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

I've done the clorox wipes deal at wm 3 or 4 times now. Yesterday the last one I did got reversed. No clue why. Anyone else?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Francoise 

And you ddn't like buy 3 by mistake and then return one, right?

That is bizarre.  No, I have not had a reversal, and I bought yesterday and today.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I finally found them and have done the offer twice last week and it reset.

0 Likes