cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COCA COLA COFFEE FREE AT WALMART

Lorr
Rewards Guide

I’m intrigued but couldn’t find it at my Walmart. I’m sure it will show up as soon as the rebate expires 🤣

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

When I got it LW, it was on a special display (maybe) on the aisle between the grocery and non-grocery, it was a skid or pallet stacked with multipacks and single cans

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Core Shopper

They didn’t have this last week when I was at Walmart, but I found it there last night! Woohoo! It was on and end cap between the pantry foods and the meats/cheeses area.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I didn't find it at my normal Super Walmart.  Went to a regular Walmart (with limited groceries) and they had it.  I am guessing they will be announcing this during the big game.  I haven't seen any commercials for it yet.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I found it on the soda aisle with the regular coke products beside the can drinks. I didn’t find it last week but everyone had it this week.

0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

Woohoo I finally found it. My app said A30 which is where the eggs are. I searched high and low and found the 4 packs on an end cap but no singles. When I was heading to check out, I walked the lanes looking at the coolers, nada. Until I hit self checkout and there they were in one of the coolers, vanilla, caramel, and dark roast. No zero sugar but I grabbed the caramel to try. 

megla
Core Shopper

I got it yesterday during my lunch break and was forcing all of my coworkers to try (poured into different cups bc covid) and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Its decent, but a little too much sugar for me. Some really liked it. 

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

I only found it in the checkout coolers no where else

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

Ugh i wanted to try that so bad not in my store in CT Ughh

0 Likes

cmdorem
Shopper

I tried using this deal but was only credited with .50.  Not sure if offer expired.

0 Likes