cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coca Cola Coffee Mocha at WalMart

TKRoc
Rewards Hunter

Has anyone found the Coca Cola Coffee Mocha at WalMart. 
Walmart.com doesn’t even show it available and Coca Cola shows it as new with no vendors. 
I questioned it with ibotta and they said it is available at some WalMarts. I asked them to supply locations, of course they haven’t. 
Frustrating, so many times there are offers not available in our area, but this one appears to not be available at all!

15 Replies

Re: Coca Cola Coffee Mocha at WalMart

Janet1964
Super Saver

8512F33D-F839-4857-A028-7A369FD1EE94.jpeg

Yes, I got the very last one at Walmart yesterday. 

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

Go to the brand website; you can usually use their product locators to  see if there are any in your area.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Expert

I found it at the Grapevine TX Walmart.  I still can't believe it!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TKRoc 

I do not know if this is something Ibotta does intentionally, listing rebates for products with limited availability or not available at all markets.  I will not go out of my way to hunt down Coke-Cola with mocha, if I just happen to find a stray can on a shelf and the rebate is still available, I will buy one.  From the general consciences this product is tethering on unicorn status.  To everyone that as redeemed this offer great job. 

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@TKRoc I searched the website for my local stores and it looked like no one in my area at all carried it, but I was there for something else anyway so checked and there was plenty in stock. I wouldn't make a special trip but if you are already out I would take a look- you may get lucky like I did!        

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I have picked up the Coca Cola with Coffee Mocha two times.

However, I haven't been able to find the Sweetarts in my Walmarts.

0 Likes

ChristenDG
Shopper

I have not found it 

0 Likes

Jc49004
Rewards Guide

I had the same thing happen I purchased one and only thing Walmart sells is vanilla and dark chocolate besides that the cans look exactly alike I reported it to them and they told me it had to be exact but they went ahead and gave me the offer anyway

spms64
Rewards Hunter

I have found it at Walmart in the past, but not since this free rebate popped up.

0 Likes