cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coca Cola mystery: Is this a real thing?

Dean

I’ve mentioned in other posts about a Coca Cola offer that rejects every barcode I scan. It’s been in my Walmart list for about three weeks. I opened a case asking if this was mistakenly appearing in my app and isn’t an actual offer for me. When I search Ibotta.com/rebates, it doesn’t show this offer but it does show another Coca Cola offer for $1.82 cash back on a 2 liter bottle. This second offer doesn’t show in the app. The response to my case was to give me 25¢ credit but no answer about the offer itself. I guess that customer service isn’t the one that handles technical issues. So I’m curious if anyone has seen these offers or had similar experiences. 
51279DDC-96C6-4CBC-A609-0D3739AA67D8.png678FBC53-994D-4C7B-8803-39E097CF242C.png87312EE2-A501-4B9F-902C-4CBF67078CF9.png

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Coca Cola mystery: Is this a real thing?

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Odd, I can look into it although the company is slammed with so many things right now that I would prefer to have multiple cases of this that I can refer to before I start messaging folks internally.

Anyone else having this issue? I apparently don't have this offer.

0 Likes

Dean

@LaraL  It’s not urgent. Just a curious oddity. I have the app on two devices with the same offer so I don’t think it’s related to a device issue.  Thanks. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I have a Coca-Cola rebate in Ibotta, but it looks different.  The list of products is the same and the amount is the same, but instead of a Coca-Cola pictured, I have Barq's:

Screenshot_20210519-124524.png

I scanned a few products I have here, but they all worked.

I seem to remember that for certain areas of the country, the UPC is changed due to area concerns.  For example, Michigan has a 10 cent deposit and they would change the UPC so people in other states couldn't bring them to Michigan for the deposit.  Other states may also do this for this reason.

Just a thought.