cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coinbase Cashback offer?

belgua
Rewards Hunter

I have the Ibotta web extension and was using coinbase, and got a popup for 25% cash back? Wondering if it's legitimate, as I can't find any other information about ibotta cash back on cryptocurrencies.

3 Replies

Re: Coinbase Cashback offer?

Jesalison
Rewards Hunter

Very interested....

0 Likes

giuliogio
Rewards Hunter

Not one answer. I’m about t  ok try I THINK since I plan a purchase anyone. Need to read fine print.

0 Likes

nikkiroberts2
Rewards Hunter

I saw this too. The fine print reads:

PENDING PERIOD: Up to 60 Days
• It may take up to 72 hours to update the status of your offer.
• Cash back is NOT valid: - On purchased currency - On orders placed using select coupons, promo codes or discounts - On the purchase of gift cards, donations, or subscriptions - If an order is canceled, returned or exchanged
• Offer ONLY valid: - On trading fees - When Coinbase is launched from Ibotta - On purchases within the United States with US currency - On purchases made on one (1) shopping trip. Coinbase must be relaunched through Ibotta for subsequent purchases. • Earnings from Coinbase orders will be pending until the merchant has confirmed that the order has been fulfilled. This may take up to 60 days. • Users may earn up to $100 dollars in rewards for each purchase of trading fees
You will be notified in the mobile app within 72 hours if your purchase qualifies for credit.

I have made several purchases on Coinbase that I believe meet the qualifications but haven't seen any notification that I got cash back. Maybe it's because the pending period is up to 60 days? 
0 Likes