cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coke is not really free any more

hazel2020
Shopper

Walmart has it for $1.90

and the rebate is for $1.48 it used to be $1.90 and they lowered the rebate to $1.48 idk why 

0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: Coke is not really free any more

Eyegottaibotta

Good point and it's not just Coke that isn't free. I've found lots of FAO deals that don't cover the cost at various stores.

hazel2020
Shopper

The rebate used to be 1.90 but they lowered the price I wonder why ?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Eyegottaibotta @hazel2020  I suspect we will have fewer FAO with the economy post pandemic & have you noticed that shelves, especially in WM are not well stocked.BTW different prices among stores depending where you live

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I have noticed that a lot of prices have gone up and Ibotta hasn't kept up with the prices.  I noticed an item recently that was 50% off in Ibotta, but the next week, the price was so high that it was no longer even close to 50% off.

At my local Walmart, the prices are changing so quickly that they haven't changed the price labels on the shelf.  I take pictures of the price tags and show the cashier when I check out.  They always override the price to what was listed on the shelf.

kynuna
Rewards Guide

@mmoore01  A perfect example of this is the Grillo pickles which is offering $2.50 back and it says 50% off, but they’re $6.88 at my Walmart for the 32oz, (which is the appropriate size for the offer). 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@kynuna  They’re $6.99 Target &Publix for 32 oz size , Has always been price.My WM doesn’t carry that sz anymore 

0 Likes

17Teemu
Shopper

I did the same photo with Cheese and they finally changed the price on the shelf!

0 Likes

Mkaczorsee
Deal Sharer

Price was dropped to $1.48 at my WM here in DE. 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@mmoore01   Yep. I do the same by taking a photo. WM is the worst offender lately. Without a photo they refuse to honor the shelf prices. This is NOT OK. 

0 Likes