cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Coke with coffee FAO back again!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Off topic, but I wanto buy a coca cola freestyle machine and I am gonna set it up so all buttons dispense Barqs orange creme soda.

Sorry, but I got sidetracked thinking of zaxbys.  I am fixing to go if it would stop raining.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta

Pretty much gave up sodas (pop) years ago. But for a while I had a thing for Mug Root Beer.

Now a days, I would tell anyone to try Fever Tree Ginger Beer.

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Yep, it’s a weekly thing. RaceTrac gas stations are giving one away every Wednesday in September too.

As for Ibotta getting the word out- here’s my iPhone notification that was sent after 5p today. The offer expires tonight at 259a; what if my next trip to Walmart was tomorrow and not tonight? I would have used different wording.

FWIW- the Ibotta email about the offer was sent at 101p and made no mention it was only valid today.

16EC73A2-6203-4C01-9D94-F439F9519F38.jpeg

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Saipan   We’ve tried all the ginger beers and like this one best. We mix it with Belvedere and a squeeze of lime for a spectacular Mule.

67ECA7E9-D100-4A84-95E2-2798B2BB4FEB.jpeg

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Mikosmama  I’ve noticed it’s available at some of the WMs but not all of the WMs in my area. Of course, it’s not available at my closest WM 🙄…but fortunately I frequently have to drive by one of WMs that happens to have it. Check around maybe there’s another near you that carries it.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki , my closest Walmart is a 20 minute drive compared to the next closest ones of about 45 minutes each. Unfortunately I don’t get close to those super often…..but fortunately my closest one restocked! I was able to get it today, and couldn’t be happier about it. ☺️

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Mikosmama  Yay! 🥳

You must live somewhere semi-rural? My Mom lives in a one WM town and her next closest is 45min-1 hour away, so I’m definitely familiar. I’m so spoiled here in the city.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki , so sorry I missed your reply here! Yes, I do live in a semi-rural area. It definitely has its drawbacks and it’s benefits. ☺️

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

HERE IT IS AGAIN!

E424159D-D3BD-46ED-8FE2-799B1FB28A0F.jpeg

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tikiki 

I hadn't planned on shopping today. This offer expires in 19 hours I guess I'll be on my way to Walmart sometime this morning. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.