cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Coke with coffee FAO back again!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TXbelle 

The Bubly bounce at my Target was $2.19. I have not found the $1.49 cans at Walmart yet I might give kroger's a try.

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

At this rate, maybe they will rename humpday to cocacolacoffee day.

Been looking for cheap bubly a long time.  Target has been sold out for weeks, Meijer doesn't carry singles, and WM doesn't carry at all.  My krogers discontinued them.  I don't like sparkling drinks anyway, but it still is annoying.    Lol

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

IamDroford
Saver

I've bought Bubbly at dollar tree before, not the bounce version though. I tried two DTs today no luck but there's like 5 others lol. It's at least an offer at DT for the regular, 75 cents back on $1 isn't bad.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@OBSHOP  @FelskyNY , my Target app said my local store had the Bubly Bounce singles  at $1.99 less 15%, but when I went there I couldn't find it. I asked for help and was told they were out. They all have the 6pks but no singles. I did find the Core keto bar on sale for $2 w/ ib rebate $2.49. A small victory.

I couldn't find the Pepsi mango at any WM so googled it. It was a limited edition flavor discontinued last April/May I think. Guess WM is trying to get rid of any outstanding inventory. Neither of these drinks are something I would drink, but I did want the FAO. I'm marking the "can't find this product" at every store I shopped. I don't know if that does anything or not.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@TXbelle  I've been striking out on the bubbly and mango - but I did get the coffee several times so I'm good. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@TXbelle 

Now I don’t feel so bad. I also cannot find the Dole Lemonade at any Walmart. They have it at Kroger.

0 Likes

Re: Coke Rwith coffee FAO back again!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TXbelle 

I'm finding the single cans in the refrigerator section.  I just have not had any luck with the Core bars. 

0 Likes

Re: Coke Rwith coffee FAO back again!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  My coke w/ coffee has been in the soda aisle

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Still going strong Coke coffee is back. 

Screenshot_20211013-060338_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

For those of you with a Kroger or KA check your DQ's. I also have a digital coupon from Kroger for a free can this morning. Expiration date 10/26.