cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Coke with coffee FAO back again!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TXbelle 

I'm noticing the supply shirnking at my local stores. Coke announced earlier this year to discontinue this product line here in the States. 

That's leading me to believe this weekly FAO is intended to help Walmart deplete thier stock. Just my thoughts. 

https://amp-miamiherald-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/ar...

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  To deplete the stock AND to get people into the store to shop for other items. Oh I'll grab this free and pick up A, B, C and D also. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

You are so very correct.  Offer up freebies, to get a few more extra dollars from consumers. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP

Looks like it is the Coke Energy. The Zero Sugar Energy cans aren't too bad. Should have known it was the ones I might buy if on sale.

Tab should have never been produced, that stuff tastes awful and always has.

Coke w/ Coffee is staying. In fact, stock was replenished even though it wasn't low. 

0 Likes

Rema
Saver

Good way to add a rebate for that JOL bonus!! At 114/140!! Whoo hoo!!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

Well I went in for the weekly FAO Coke with coffee and came out with 2 bottles of the jergens natural glow.  

I found a case on the clearance rack marked down to $4.00 that's about half of the regular price. Each bottle has a $1.00 peelie and the Ibotta rebate was $2.00 each bottle.

Screenshot_20211020-125851_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP   See - that's what happens.  Go in for 1 thing and the rest is up to chance.  Nice find.  I got the Coke and the Poise One for a MM using CDC and hitting the Poise Ibotta bonus.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Yup!  I went in specifically for the Coke, Sky Organics (Cotton Balls) & Celestial Seasonings Energy Tea since those were freebies for me.  Found this Neighborhood WM also had the Mt Dew Rise freebie, and I wound up spotting the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean shampoo & conditioner on clearance for $3.50; $1 back on each + $3 bonus.  Then $1 back from CDC and 1,020 MyPoints/$6 for a sweet MM!.  Hubby called right as I was about to head to check out and wanted a Caesar salad for dinner, so I had to grab a bottle of dressing.  Ken's FTW!  Spent more money than I intended b/c I also grabbed a jar of natural pb and some treats for the puppy (she is sooo spoiled!)

But I messed up.  Somehow I grabbed a bottle of the Coke Energy.  Didn't realize til I got home.  I always get the Coke Zero Coffee, so I just grabbed the can w/out looking at the label.  It's the same shape, only difference is the top part, but I didn't notice at the time.  Of all the things in my cart that I scanned, the coke one was missed.  Because the Garnier was getting close to exp (like 4 hrs left), I scanned my receipt as soon as the receipt printed and hit submit w/out double checking.  Get home to review and saw Coke was missing.  Went to resubmit the receipt and the coke wasn't showing and when I scanned, it said not a match.  Def would have done a return / rebuy had I caught it before leaving the parking lot.  Oh well.  I'll just gift it to my nephew with the Mtn Dew.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

And then there were five.   

As I mentioned weeks ago, I have slowly watched the stock dwindle.  My store inventory is now down to just 5., all the dark ones.

I may tap out.  These aren't truly free.  Mine cost 13 cents, and the dark one is simply not worth 13 cents to me.  But it was a fun ride while it lasted.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

It's baaaaaaaaaaack again, and I already redeemed for my $1.88.

I did have to scan the product when I rescanned my receipt, but not a big deal.

Bought last night so I didn't have to go to WM today for my free Coca Cola Coffee.

My son likes the dark one, so I got it for him.   Wish they could have Vanilla or Caramel  (sigh)

[This is my 10th Coca-Cola Coffee Freebie.  I still have 8 of them]

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes