cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Colgate for everyone at Target

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Dean  I was able to get some free toothpaste online at Walgreens....I always seem to miss it in the store, I may plan it out, but it just slips past me...online worked though! Hopefully this Target deal works out in our favor as well! 😎

....sidenote...I'm not going to rely on the CDC credit because the receipt will prob reflect the discount right under the item like at walmart, and they prob wont give out credit "when another discount or coupon is applied"

I submitted a ticket before for an item and was told because I used another coupon they couldn't give me credit...I mean to be fair it states that in the fine print ...but 🙄🤮 (and middle finger emoji) ...lol

And thanks @FelskyNY  for the shared offer ideas! Always appreciated!👍

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Sorensoj 

You can check the Sunday coupons at this link. 

https://www.sundaycouponinserts.com/coupon-preview/

Where I live Sunday papers are sold on the street corners. I just buy the inserts. That way I don't have to worry about recycling a bunch of newspapers.

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@MeLMeL11 

As of this morning the Colgate rebate is scheduled for 6 days. 

At Target you can purchase the double pack for $6.99 IR $5.00, coupon $2.00, Target GC $5.00 when you buy 3 

Screenshot_20210815-062809_Target.jpg

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

We get a free weekly newspaper on Thursdays and there is usually a Smart Source insert for the coming Sunday.  There was a Colgate coupon in it for $2.00.

Yesterday, I was able to pick up a Colgate toothpaste paste for $3.99 - $2.00 coupon - $2.00 Ibotta rebate.  $.01 moneymaker.

I agree that CVS and Walgreens have toothpaste for free almost every week, but seldom do they count towards an Ibotta bonus.

Dean

I bought a double pack using the example from @OBSHOP .  I'm not chasing any bonus since I'm not anywhere close to completing one but I can see how this would be a simple way to finish one. I guess I'm different about that. I'm more of a restock type than a stock up type. I have one tube left so this is a perfect deal to get a couple of tubes for free.

On a side note, I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience buying Colgate toothpaste at Target. I prefer Colgate Total paste over the gel type. The store carries plenty of Total paste but it doesn't show in the app. Both the single and double pack aren't shown, not even like other products that are included but show "not sold a this store". It's been like this for a long time. I don't rely on the app for confirmation that it's in stock so I have to go in to see for myself. Maybe that's how they get me in the store. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dean 

How did that deal work out for you.  I will use it tomorrow. 

0 Likes

Dean

@OBSHOP  I got one double pack free just as you described. 

Helpful Links

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dean 

I just got in from Target shopping trip.  I got 3 of the 2pk Colgate toothpastes for $6.99 ea. Used a $2.00 mfg on ea. Redeemed on Ibotta for $5.00 each.

Essentially each one was free the only surprise was I didn't receive the Target $5.00 GC for buying 3 Colgate products it only regarded with order pick up or curbside delivery. Not a money maker but still free..

0 Likes

Dean

@OBSHOP  I only had one mfg coupon. I won't spend more to get extra coupons when the Sunday newspaper is now $3. It doesn't have the value that it once had when there were more coupons in it. I bought it Sunday because of the Colgate coupon plus it has a couple of other coupons worth clipping. I used to get a steep discount on the daily paper starting at about $6/month. It eventually went up to $11 and that's when I cancelled because even at that price it wasn't paying for itself anymore. I had an offer to get the Sunday only delivery for $8 but I didn't subscribe because it's still a losing deal. If there were more high value coupons than I might reconsider. 

Helpful Links

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dean 

I only buy the Sunday if there are coupons in it I know I'll use. 

My local paper is $1.00 and is sold on street corners Sunday morning. I only buy the coupon inserts 

0 Likes