cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Collect rewards

fishvic1313
Rewards Hunter

I have tried every way possible and unable to collect my rewards is there anyone that can possibly give me some help with this since customer service never wants to get back to me

Tags (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Collect rewards

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Customer Support is backed up right now.  Requests can take up to a week for a response.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

by rewards I'm assuming it's your earnings. Once you hit $20 you can cash out to paypal, bank account or gift cards. Click on account on your app and pick paypal or bank account and fill in your info follow the prompts to connect your info. Then cash out it will also tell you what to do to cash out

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Customer Support is backed up right now.  Requests can take up to a week for a response.

Solved! Go to solution

Drako20
Rewards Hunter

I have also tried scanning the receipts to get my rewards and it doesn’t recognize it so when I go to add it and scan the barcode it tells me that it will give me my reward but yet it doesn’t. I have even went back into the app and then found the product has disappeared. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

tiplernorth
Rewards Hunter

this my error for cashing out I can not submit my cell # to verify 

Whoops! Sending verification code didn't work!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Drako20 

Just make sure when at store you  are scanning to verify match while in store mode.   In other words, if you are at WM, from your home screen choose WM as the store.  Then you can scan from the search bar in store mode, or you cna choose the offer from your shopping list  (bottom right of store mode), and then choose CHECK PRODUCT BARCODE .

If you just use the scan option from your home screen, it will indicate MATCH if the product is a qualifying item at any store.   But it may not be at your store.

Aside from this, there are other times that offers have reached their limit and they end prematurely.  But if you find they disappear and then reappear, that would either indicate those situations I? mention above, or perhaps some issue with internet availability at the time.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes