cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Columbia Sportswear

Icequeen813
Deal Master

First I have to give props to @Saving4Fun for info on Ibotta deal w 10% rebate from online w Columbia Sportswear , good sale . I made a purchase earlier today & I already have notifications that my earnings will be credited within 7 days!. 

2 Replies

Re: Columbia Sportswear

Saving4Fun

@Icequeen813 Thanks for posting! My mind has been a bit scattered this week, and I didn’t even think about it.

Don’t forget to buy a Columbia gift card thru Ibotta and use that as payment. It’s worth another 4% back and counts as an offer toward bonuses.

Once you reach the payment part of your order, it will give you the total including tax. You can purchase a gift card for the exact amount of your order and apply your Ibotta earnings. 

You’ll need to exit out of your order to purchase the gift card. If you’re not a registered Columbia shopper, you might need to add the items back to your cart, so I recommend registering. It’s free. Plus, you’ll get free shipping and earn rewards points. 

0 Likes

Re: Columbia Sportswear

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

The other option is to place your order online with the Browser Extension.  You will still get the 10% back and still have your phone available to buy the Gift Card to the exact amount of your purchase.

0 Likes