Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

$6.14 at WM  , $3.50 Ibotta rebate 

6 Replies

Re: Cooked Perfect Meatballs w Vegetables

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Repped.  This is a good price for these.  I like  the brand, and buy them $3 or under.

Not sure I will like the veggie ones,  but I may try the one without sweet potatoes.  I hate spinach, but hopefully it is not overwhelming.  I love carrots and peppers, so maybe that will offset the spinach some.

,I thought you would look down your nose at these since not homemade or authentic Italian?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

DanyelN
Core Shopper

Looked at these for my grocery pick up but decided against for now.  I wonder if it is like those old mom tips to hide veggies in stuff and you really don't taste the veggies.  I need to find some reviews before I try them.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I bought them when they were free - they are still sitting in the freezer - may cut them up to mix in a ziti or lasagna - but no-one seems to be interested and they are just taking up freezer space. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  I made spaghetti & meatballs today w the the meatballs. I baked meatballs first then added to imported pasta sauce which I added Underwood Pinot Noir that was an Ibotta deal. I used imported La Molisana pasta which I got for .$.25 at WM. It was very good @Rickibotta  I used the meatballs that had carrots & spinach, not sweet potatoes & also added red pepper flakes to sauc

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

That sounds amazing, at least the parts I understood.  Was the spinach subtle, or was there a great deal of it?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  Very subtle,really couldn’t distinguish the spinach& carrots.The meatballs are gluten free so added texture.

0 Likes