cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core bar explosion

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

My core bar WM offer reset again so be sure to check yours. The fun part with core bars right now is that it sets off 5 other core bar offers when you buy 2 and is a big MM! This morn I bought 1 dark choco(had a $1.12 offer) and also picked up a peanutbutter one. Buying just those two, it kicked off the $1.12 back for the dark chocolate, and 4 additional core bar offers for $2.24 when you buy 2. I spent $4.48 on 2 core bars at the register and I recieved $10 back from ibotta on the 2 core bars....whoa! And YAY!!! Oh and also ended up with another entry in the 50k drawing.

13 Replies

Re: Core bar explosion

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I had this offer on Saturday under Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery, but it disappeared on Sunday.

It then came back, but only the $1.12 rebates on each of the four flavors.

Take advantage while you can!

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Same here.  

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

None of the walmarts by me carry them sheesh

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Noodles128 maybe check.target as well. I didnt look at target offers before I redeemed at WM this morn but I know I've seen them at target as well. Fingers crossed! They are actually pretty good and a nice snack when hungry but not starving!

Gsg
Core Shopper

A9E6FE45-5997-41E0-9368-5F029C7713EB.png

I see this , when I scanned the items . It matched only one item though. It’s like paying half price.
So I don’t know how your matched other 4 offers?  

0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

I had that same deal a few days ago.  I went to Walmart,  checked the offers, bought 2 Core bars. Couldn't wait to get home and upload my receipt. What do you know! All the offers were gone! In that same trip I was SO excited to find the Grillos pickles! Did not check everything properly.  You know I bought the 16 oz instead of the 12 oz! Only one size was available.  I was so disheartened after that trip, I can't bring myself to try any more ibotta deals for a bit....ugghhh!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Donna2 

Mine reset also. Since my husband likes them so much, I picked up 4. It matched 3 offers of 2.24 when you any 2, so I ended up paying 2.24 for all 4 or .56 each. I could have just bought 2 and it would have been a moneymaker too, but he enjoys them so much - so it was worth it to me. If it resets again, I will only get 2.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Gsg your offers are different than mine were it looks. That can happen as offers can be different for.others. mine were $1.12 on a dark choco, and all the other were $2.24 any variety when you buy 2. When I bought the dark choco, I recieved credit for the $1.12 offer, and when I additionally bought a peanutbutter at the same time, it counted the dark choco and the peanutbutter towards all the other offers of buy 2 $2.24 back offer. Keep an eye on yours cause it could change to that. You never know

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 such a good deal. My husband won't even taste one because he's convinced it will taste like Mudd lol. It's only me that likes them so I only pick a couple up at a time. I did finally get a blueberry one and had it with a hot cup of coffee when I got home. So good!

0 Likes