cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core bar FAO @ Kroger's & Rite Aid

OBSHOP
Super Saver

Core bar is back. I have tried the blueberry the last time it was at Target could not find the coconut flavor.  These have been kind of hard to find, where do they hide out at?

Screenshot_20210723-051726_Ibotta.jpg

Paying full price is optional
5 Replies

Re: Core bar FAO @ Kroger's & Rite Aid

Nique
Skilled Saver

I stumbled upon the Coconut one at CVS. Tricky part is food does not all come up when you search their app. So I browse the food section when I visit a store.

Have only seen the Blueberry one at Target.

Hope you get to try one.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

I swear the CORE bars used to be with all the other bars at Kroger.   And there would be IR available for them, and I would go and find the empty boxes there.  Then the boxes and slots disappeared over time.

I find Perfect bars near the yogurts, but I see no Core bars there.

So I also am curious where Kroger folk find them now.  My Krogers are very good in general about only having things show up in searches that are sold at the store.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

ChipL955
Deal Sharer

I don’t know about Kroger/Ralphs, but at my Vons in SoCal the Core bars are in the refrigerated produce section—about 15 aisles away from the yogurts. So you might try near the salads and such?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Core Bars disappeared in Ibotta for Walmart, too, but I noticed it returned.  The rebate is only for $1.00, but the price at Walmart is now $1.98, so it was half price.  Unfortunately, the rebate is only for the Blueberry Banana, Cherry Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chocolate.  

Why are they leaving out the Peanut Butter flavor?

Still no Chocolate Chip variety yet.

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

Today I visited a Super Walmart and didn’t think to check. I didn’t know about all the new Core bar offers. There’s even a bonus, but it includes the elusive coconut.

I wonder why these are on Ibotta so often?

I may pick up a Keto bar if I can find it.