cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Nuggs FAO 9.99

ct
Saver

20220409_141451 (1).jpg

They were in the main sale section outside of the aisle. Check your Costco! 

10 Replies

Re: Costco Nuggs FAO 9.99

swallow
Core Shopper

Could you please be more specific? Is there any aisle #? TY!

Looks like that they are next to the Tyson Chicken Breast.

0 Likes

ct
Saver

I don't remember the aisle number, but they were at the end of the frozen meat/meals alsle where they sample food.

0 Likes

swallow
Core Shopper

@ct Thanks for the feed back! Will keep looking for it.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I still haven't found these at Costco.

I was told to check the Costco website, but every ZIP I entered, Simulate NUGGS is never found.

If anyone has these at their Costco, can you tell me if the Costco website showed them available?  I would hate to drive 20 minutes to Costco just to find out they don't have them.  I have already done that once.

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I looked a couple weeks ago but they are in the process of replacing the freezers at my Costco so they had one blocked off and a reduced amount of product in the others.  I need to look again since they should be done with that work by now and have a full freezer section again.

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

I’ll try to remember to check when I go soon. The site only shows me Ugg’s when I search for Nuggs. 😂

@mmoore01  the item number is visible in the picture (1653580). You can call your local store and ask if they carry it. I’ve done that in the past when searching for sold out items. 

swallow
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 Can't find it online nor in store. I was told via online chat that Texas stores don't carry it period!!! 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I spoke with someone at my local Costco and they indicated that this item is only available in the North West of the US.

I am guessing I won't be seeing this in MY Costco any time soon.

Autolooper
Rewards Hunter

I tried to use this offer:
https://www.guide2free.com/food-and-drink/free-box-of-simulate-nuggs/

but for some reason the offer doesn't show when I'm logged in.

0 Likes