cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Cottonelle

Janet1964
Super Saver

Walgreens has an excellent deal on Cottonelle this week. 12 double rolls are 2/$11 and they have an ecoupon on their app for $2 off 2. Making them $4.50 each. Stock up before we see another TP shortage in 2020.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cottonelle

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I'm not a Walgreens shopper, but I had a $4/10 Cottonelle CRT that I used at CVS on a big pack for $10.49- they had Spend $20 get $5 EB (so I bought 8 boxes of Kleenex that were $2/3).  I paired a cottonelle coupon and some Kleenex coupons.  (you can do 2 cottonelle if you prefer)

$21.49 total - $4 CRT - .55¢ q - .50¢ q - $1 q = $15.44 received $5 EB = $10.44 .  I also got $1 back from Ibotta and .97¢ back from Swagbucks. so final cost was $8.47.  Not bad for 1 package of Cottonelle and 8 boxes of tissues.  (plus I applied some EB from prior purchase which I'm not including here in the summary so my total was $1.47.)

Pet peeve - does it bother you when people buy the small cubes of tissues because "they fit" in a holder or "they fit" on the counter?  Why pay more for less I ask? 

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Don't forget to submit to Fetch.  You get points back for Cottonelle and Kleenex.

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I'm not a Walgreens shopper, but I had a $4/10 Cottonelle CRT that I used at CVS on a big pack for $10.49- they had Spend $20 get $5 EB (so I bought 8 boxes of Kleenex that were $2/3).  I paired a cottonelle coupon and some Kleenex coupons.  (you can do 2 cottonelle if you prefer)

$21.49 total - $4 CRT - .55¢ q - .50¢ q - $1 q = $15.44 received $5 EB = $10.44 .  I also got $1 back from Ibotta and .97¢ back from Swagbucks. so final cost was $8.47.  Not bad for 1 package of Cottonelle and 8 boxes of tissues.  (plus I applied some EB from prior purchase which I'm not including here in the summary so my total was $1.47.)

Pet peeve - does it bother you when people buy the small cubes of tissues because "they fit" in a holder or "they fit" on the counter?  Why pay more for less I ask? 

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Don't forget to submit to Fetch.  You get points back for Cottonelle and Kleenex.

Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

Great job

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

I did. Thank you

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I did too - I had to correct receipt, as I only got 25 pts, but I'm sure they'll update it.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Unless you prefer it, make sure you pay attention to the ply.   Only one of the cottonelle is 2-ply.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964   @FelskyNY   @mmoore01  

Has anyone tried the Up&Up brand Soft & Strong? 

If so, is it better or worse than other store brands or something like Angel Soft, Scott,, etc.

They (Target) have 12 mega rolls for $9.19.  Ends up about .0015 cents a 2-ply sheet.

The Cottonelle is likely better, but is around .0022 per sheet, about 50% more.

Yes I always calculate per sheet.  And I expect a lower price point for 'crap-pier' brands like Scott or Angel Soft or most other store brands. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Please don't tell me you have a spreadsheet for toilet paper too?   I bought the purple pack (if you must know) - it will go into the Covid reserve fund with the free BOBO I got at CVS.

We haven't tried the BOBO brand or the UP & UP brand either. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

No spreadsheet for it.  I try to get it for between .0015 and .0025 cents /sheet. 

You can't compare by price per roll, so I normalize the deals.

0 Likes