cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't find the BTS Nature's Own bread - WM app says its in stock but didn't provide location info

Zombie
Rewards Guide

When I was at Walmart a couple days ago, I couldn't seem to find any Nature's Own brand bread. My Walmart app says that it is in stock, but it doesn't give me an aisle location...

I looked in the bread aisle, but couldn't find it (granted, I was in a hurry because they were closing soon, so I might've just missed it). I asked an employee, and was told that they didn't recall ever seeing this brand at the store.

Anyone else unable to find the bread? Those of you who found it, where was it? Does the WM app provide an aisle location for your store?

(Post didn't work right the first time, in case anyone saw the blank post lol)

Screenshot_20210720-231657.png

Screenshot_20210720-231637.png

  

0 Likes
15 Replies

Re: Couldn't find the Nature's Own bread for the BTS freebies

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Zombie  I couldn’t find it either but scoring 8 out of 9 was still a win for me. Also, those little Lala smoothies were surprisingly good!

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@Zombie My Walmart had tons of it in the regular bread aisle. There was probably 12 loaves of each variety.

For me, I didn't find the del Monte fruit cups. I don't know where those were. I didn't look to hard because I had already hit my bonus. I saw in the produce section some single cup fruit cups, but that was it 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao @Zombie 

Mine was in the bread aisle.   Sort of in the middle of the aisle.   They seemed to have a few slots on several rows;  not a really 'long' section; perhaps the width of two loaves.  I got something called Butterbread.  I hope it is close to as good as it sounds.

I am glad I found it and could not find reasonably priced Kleenex.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Zombie
Rewards Guide

@ThatGuy Del monte fruit cups are in a regular aisle, not produce. I think it was the same aisle as the canned fruit at my store.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@ThatGuy 

Yeah what Zombie said.   If you search WM and then your store, it will tell you the aisle things are in.  I always add to a list and then it is easier to find when I get to the store.   You can even map everything in your list to see where everything is in the store.

Make sure you scan the DM.   Not all match.  Offer says 4 oz cups.  The bubble fruit ones do not match for example.

And I got a Mandarin Orange fruit in orange-flavored gel that are 4.5 oz each that did match.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Zombie
Rewards Guide

@Rickibotta in your Walmart app, did the Nature's Own bread show an aisle location for your store? Or was is blank like in my screenshots?

0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Zombie 

Really? Nature’s own is a National brand. I thought all stores carried it. It is in the bread aisle with all the other loaf bread. I love this bread. I prefer the butter bread, but have tried all of it. The honey wheat is my next favorite. Maybe your particular wm doesn’t carry it bc they don’t list a location. Sorry that you can’t find it.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

Mine includes the aisle (A7 in my case.)

@Janet1964 I sure am glad to hear you say Butterbread is your favorite since that is the one I picked

Re: Couldn't find the BTS Nature's Own bread - WM app says its in stock but didn't provide location

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Zombie , I can’t find it either even though the app says my Walmart carries it. But I am also not given an aisle location.