cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Couldn't find the BTS Nature's Own bread - WM app says its in stock but didn't provide location

Dean
Core Shopper

I had 17 items to look for at Walmart Monday so I made a list and checked the app for locations before going. The app had an aisle number for all including the bread in A2. That's the bread aisle. A couple of things were oos and Mentos mints showed in aisle Z10. That's one of the front registers but I couldn't find it. I've asked employees in the past to show me the Z aisles and they don't know which are which. So I was two items short of completing the MW bonus. Still have today to finish so maybe I'll look for those Mentos again.

@Rickibotta  I found that not all the fruit cups were acceptable through the barcode scan even though the offer said all varieties. I got cherry mix. The mandarin orange without gel were rejected. And I also got butterbread.

@Zombie  The app also shows a map at the top. I've had other products not show a location in the app. Sometimes the web site will show one when the app doesn't. Also, if you click on Options under Free pickup today when viewing the product in the app, it will list stores and should show the aisle numbers including your current store.

Re: Couldn't find the Nature's Own bread for the BTS freebies

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964  I thought Nature’s Own was a national brand, too. I recall seeing it at my local Target in the past, but now, it’s nowhere to be found - so bizarre!

@Rickibotta  I bought no sugar added diced peach cups, so I can make a peach cobbler, yum😋🍑

Re: Couldn't find the Nature's Own bread for the BTS freebies

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Xiao 

Nature's own bread seems to be a staple in all my local stores.

The Del Monte fruit cup offer was very flexible I like the pears with chia seeds.

Screenshot_20210721-105216.jpg

Ready, Set, Shop
0 Likes

Re: Couldn't find the BTS Nature's Own bread - WM app says its in stock but didn't provide location

Zombie
Rewards Guide

@Mikosmama ok, sounds like you had an identical situation. Perfect. That probably answers my question then. If no item location shown in app, I will not find product.

The employee I talked to offered the possibility that either it might show as in stock because they are supposed to start carrying it soon but haven't received the shipment yet, or more likely it's in the back but they haven't been given a planogram by corporate for an aisle reset yet.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Zombie @Xiao 

I have learned with many store apps you have a 50 / 50 change of what you want actually being on the shelf.  When I ordered nature's own bread app said available, picker said store was out.  I found on shelf in abundance...

Ready, Set, Shop

dryoracle
Rewards Hunter

I recommend checking in the app, when you select the item, it should show location and "in stock"/"limited stock"/"out of stock". There should be an option right next to that to see other options (which lets you check nearby stores). You can check other stores to show if in stock and an aisle location,

Regarding the fact that there is no aisle location, yeah that usually means you won't be able to find it. I have several WMs in a 30 mile radius of me and the closest one is NOT a supercenter/includes groceries, so a lot of stuff says unknown (because they don't carry it) or if it says it has it, usually no aisle location and can't be found (ie, tried looking for some newer flavor of Mountain Dew from Ibotta and nowhere to be found, not even near checkout refrigerators).

Also, pulling up the actual item helps verify it's showing the right store when it says in stock (I had a Del Monte flavor show in stock at the search results page, but when I went in for the pineapple flavor, it was actually "in stock" at a different/nearby store, not the one I had flagged as "my store").

0 Likes