cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couponing

Bab0045
Shopper

Will Ibotta allow you to use coupons while also using a rebate offer?

Labels (4)
Tags (2)
5 Replies

Re: Couponing

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Yes

Cherokeemaiden7
Rewards Hunter

i really like the Krazy coupon lady. She also has an app. All the stores that have deals and free product she does all the work and teaches you how to get them. I use to watch her and her daughter on you tube. My daughters and I have enjoyed in the couponing.

verdictrue
Rewards Hunter

If one can effectively "double-dip" with coupons, is it possible to effectively make money on an item through ibotta.com if the combined coupons total a higher value than the pre-total price of an item?

For example, Luna currently has a $1 off a box rebate on ibotta.com. If I were to purchase a Luna box for $0.50 and use a physical coupon for $0.50 off at the store, my total leaving the store is $0.00. Could I then upload the receipt to ibotta.com to be credited $1.00? If so, this would be amazing!

0 Likes

Joymjoy
Deal Sharer

@verdictrue 

Yes, occasionally there has been an Ibotta rebate on an item the supermarkets give a “free” digital coupon for.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Bab0045 @verdictrue 

Yes, I do it all the time. It helps to pay for the things that don’t have a rebate. I actually save more with coupons than Ibotta including the bonuses.

0 Likes