Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Crayola crayons $.89 MM Walmart 

35 Replies

Re: Crayola crayons

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Yes.  I got mine last night.

The Ibotta rebate is $1.39 and the cost at Walmart is $.50 which makes is a $.89 Moneymaker.  

Last week, the Crayola Crayons were in bins down one of the main aisles.  Last night, all the Crayola Crayons were on the shelves with the other school supplies.  Unfortunately, the price tags did not match these crayons.  I scanned the UPC in the Walmart app and they were $.50.  I also scanned them in Ibotta to make sure it was the right ones.  I am glad they weren't the Glitter ones.  I hate glitter!

I picked up the Apple Cinnamon Chex cereal FAO at the same time.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  Did you remember to get JoJo’s chocolates FAO, 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 @Icequeen813 , I just got home from Walmart and they had the crayons for 50¢ but my offer was for $1.69! I also got my Apple Cinnamon Chex cereal, JoJo's original chocolates, and 1 box of Kraft Mac and cheese. I also stopped at Tom Thumb for the fao Alpha chln nuggets. So I'm still looking for 10 more items for my wwb and 3 days left to find them. I'm out of commission tomorrow but I'll be back in the game Saturday. 

I'm thinking of going to the parade celebrating Wally Funk's short voyage into space. I live near Grapevine Tx where she lives. The most trained passenger on Bezos' ship, she can be truly called an astronaut. 

0 Likes

Merry
Saver

Where are you finding this rebate?  I cannot seem to find it

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Merry  you have to sign into Ibotta on your computer. There is a little pop up that says you got the offer. Give it an hour or so for it to load onto the app. It's only on Walmart for in store purchase (maybe others for pick-up or delivery). I only shop in person so I don't know about other methods.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I am not sure everyone gets this offer.  I was able to get it, but I know someone who did not get the Crayola Crayons added to their app even though Ibotta.com said it would add offers within an hour.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I also still do not have this offer. 

But, I do not have nor use the extension, so I assumed I would not get it.,

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

I had the offer yesterday...Finally downloaded the extension....aaannnnnddddd it's GONE!  LOL (south park fans)  

0 Likes

Skim
Saver

Does anyone know if this offer has already expired?  I don’t have a computer but maybe I can try asking the Ibotta team.

0 Likes