Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Crayola crayons

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Skim 

Up to you, but I opted not to do that. 

They were good enough to help me out with the full BTS worth over $20, so I did not want to be greedy.

Plus it may have been targeted.  We don't really know for sure that we would have gotten it if we had the extension.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rema
Saver

@Rickibotta ... I don’t have the extension but I did get the crayons. My daughter has the extension, but didn’t get them. I think they were the luck of the draw!! 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Rema 

Thanks for the response.  It would seem so.

I did not get the luck of the draw.

But I also have several boxes of 24 that I have gotten for a penny, dime, or quarter at BTS time over the years

So I am good.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Skim
Saver

@Rema That’s what I was trying to figure out.  Thank you. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@Icequeen813 

I checked my Walmart and they don't appear to carry JoJo Chocolates.  Any idea what aisle they may be on?  I checked Candy and Cookies/Crackers, but not there.

I did check the Walmart app and the only ones shown were from third party companies.  No Walmart in my area seem to carry it, based on the app.

Another Unicorn, I guess.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

I don't rummage too much if a search doesn't show any at the store.

Nor do I if they say the store carries it, but there is no location in the app.

I'm getting too old to chase the wild goose, but I must confess I quite often chase a grey one, usually 750ml at a time..

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  A8 candy aisle 3 choices.Did you check your WM app

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@mmoore01 

Mine shows the candy aisle. They says they are in stock. I am going tonight so I will let you know.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Yes, I did check the Walmart app.  Here is what they showed:

Screenshot_20210806-125145.png

I am not spending $26 for a bag of chocolate.

I checked My Store tab:

Screenshot_20210806-125219.png

Snickers don't even come close.

My guess is that JOJO Chocolates hasn't reached the East Coast of Florida yet.  And it never will at $26 a bag!!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Is It Just Me?

When I search on website on desktop for 'jojo chocolates' it fails.

The same thing always happens when I search for Lily's 

'sorry we are having technical difficulties'  etc etc.

It lets me search for just 'jojo' but I am not particularly interested in products related to  jojo siwa.  She was no Chloe

0 Likes