cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Crayola crayons

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

If it is not in the left tab, it will not be in the tab.

The left includes stores, presumably in your region, as well as 3rd party sellers.  There is no way to have a permanent change to display only WM seller.   And I hate that.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01  They were in the candy aisle top shelf. Hard to miss because the package stands out and there were red NEW tags on the shelf.

@Rickibotta  The Walmart website is terrible for searching. The results are always worse than the app. Sometimes searching Google gives better results. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Kroger is getting worse too.  These companies should allow a setting to 'only show Kroger in-store items' or 'only show items from Walmart.com'..   something, anything.  I hate having to search and then hit 'instore'

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  $4.98 FAO,, what happened when you toggled to WM in your area?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  I don’t remember where you are in Fl. I just googled Melbourne I found in WM $4.98

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Funny that Google is more accurate than the Walmart app.

I will try it and see what it says.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I do not see any jojo in any melbourne store.  What was the address of the store that had jojobin stock?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  Why you asking?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I am asking because I don't see any at any Melbourne store.

What store do you show having some in stock?

Why would you care why I was asking?  It is not a secret.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta I thought I saw it on N Wickham Rd .I was talking to mmoore01& Palm Bay, Florida.I thought that’s where he lives

0 Likes