cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Crayola crayons

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  Did you find? How far from Palm Bay are you?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  I just went on their website& saw the Hawaiian were available 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I was assuming Wickham was his store since that was the screen grab he pasted.  There were none for that store or any of the 8 closest ones to there.  I also then went into Brickseek and searched and there were none in his area at all.

From my experience, when none show up in the left tab, you are likely not going to find them near you at all.  You certainly won't find them in a search of your store or surrounding stores if there are none in the left tab.

In theory it is possible they will be in store, but that is a rare occurrence.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813  I haven’t shopped for crayons in years and was surprised to see a huge bin full of them in the middle of aisle at my WM. 
@mmoore01  Unlike you, I was tempted to buy the glitter kind but didn’t think it was going to match (didn’t even bother scanning it), so just grabbed the regular one (scanned this one to be sure). 
Added it to my donation bag!

Still no Nature’s Own bread 🦄 but found a fridge full of Bai Kiwi Strawberry that were no where to be found when it was FAO! Of course I didn’t buy it. 😉

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Xiao 

I loved the Bai.

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964  Good to know! Maybe I’ll give it a try when IB runs another offer. Thanks!

0 Likes