cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Credit Walmart Pickup & Delivery $0.50 Cash Back Offer when order processed

I don’t understand the delay for the Walmart Pickup & Delivery $0.50 Cash Back.  I did a pickup order through the app on 11/1 and received credit for all other offers in the order within a few hours; however, the $.50 credit for purchasing through Ibotta was not issued until 11/7.  Obviously the purchase was verified on 11/1 when the other offers were credited, so why is there a delay?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Credit Walmart Pickup & Delivery $0.50 Cash Back Offer when order processed

Core Shopper

I don't know why there is a delay, but Ibotta says it can be pending for up to 90 days.  This is true for most Online Ibotta rebates.

0 Likes
Highlighted

You’re right and I understand the pending period while Ibotta is waiting for the purchase to be verified.  I don’t understand the need for a 6 day delay after they have verified the purchase and processed all other credits.  The Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery $0.50 Cash Back offer should be processed with the rest of the order.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Core Shopper

They do that just incase anything is returned.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Dana  I don’t follow your logic.  The other 10 offers associated with this order were processed within hours and the money credited.  If there was a return, it could be reversed the same as any other offer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Core Shopper

That's the way ibotta works and have stated that in the past It's not my logic it's ibotta

0 Likes
Highlighted

Deal Sharer

This one doesn’t seem to have any rhyme or reason for how long it takes. I’ve had it process with my items, process a few days later, and some I still have as pending from September. 

0 Likes