cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crest Mouthwash offer and Dial Body Wash offer

carmensimpson
Rewards Hunter

I purchased two bottles of Crest mouth wash online and checked for the Crest/Oral B and Dial Body Wash offer today 2/10/21.  After checking the product it told me that the item matched.  However, the offer didn't update and show  as redeemed in the app.  Does it take a while for bonuses to update and show that you got credit for them?  The same thing happened with the Dial bonus as well.  The items that I checked showed that they matched the offer but it does not show as getting the credit for the bonus.   All items were purchased through Walmart and Ibotta apps. Can someone help me?  I never tried to redeem an offer before.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Crest Mouthwash offer and Dial Body Wash offer

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

There are THREE Walmart stores in Ibotta:

1. Walmart in-store - scan a receipt or link your Ibotta account to Walmart Pay
  2. Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery - you must link your Ibotta account with your Walmart account.
  3. Walmart Online - You will only get a certain percentage on a very limited set of categories.  You must go through the Ibotta app.

I am guessing you were doing Grocery Pickup & Delivery.  There are two Crest mouthwash rebates.  It is $1.00 on regular Crest mouthwash 237ml or larger and $.50 for Scope 500ml or larger. 

The Dial Body Wash I have is $1.00 on select varieties and sizes.  It can't be Dial Men or Kids.  It can't be trial or travel size.

You must select these offers in the app or in the Chrome Extension before placing the order.  The only way to get a specific item rebate AND order online, you must go link your Ibotta account with Walmart Grocery Pickup and Delivery. 

If you just went to Walmart.com and ordered these, you can't get rebate credit.

0 Likes

Re: Crest Mouthwash offer and Dial Body Wash offer

carmensimpson
Rewards Hunter

This makes sense. I was doing the Walmart app.  Not grocery pickup.  Thanks for clarification.

0 Likes