Re: Current Earnings

Janet1964
Super Saver

Congratulations 

0 Likes

Lovetosave67
Saver

I have many dry spells too but then when the holiday's roll around & I start using the online shopping & a lot more grocery shopping as well for cooking too, so the spikes make up for the dry spells greatly, you need to program yourself to remember to shop from there & not go to the store site & before you know it it adds up. Every penny counts! Why they stopped the $$ for receipts I wonder? 

Godschyld
Deal Sharer

$258 member since June 2018!!! Members in the 1k+ earnings, shed light on some tips to how you've managed to earn so much! Please and thank you!

Godschyld
Deal Sharer

Thats AWESOME! Any tips?

Godschyld
Deal Sharer

I try to stick to the things I would normally buy. Using Ibotta for items that are on sale and you also have coupons makes the most sense for me. So I use the Fzmily Dollar app, Dollar General app, Target app and the Giant app. Those are all stores that I shop at and their apps all provide digital coupons. So I buy sale items that have available digital coupons and then scan my receipt through Ibotta. That to me is the beat way to get more bang for your buck. Check Ibotta multiple times a week for new coupons. View the bonuses. Get friend referrals!!!

faith14411
Rewards Hunter

I actually joined in April of 2014 but never really used the app till March of 2019 and my total earnings are $1,008.33.

I just hit the $1,000.00 mark!!! 

faith14411
Rewards Hunter

On your earning page. There will be a date at the top and that's when you first signed up

0 Likes