cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service?

bs6749
Rewards Hunter

For anyone that has needed to use it, how long does customer service take to reply to a service request? I am missing cash back from a deal and it's been over 2 days now since I submitted my ticket and I've heard absolutely nothing. I love the App, but the customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Is there a better way for me to contact someone than through the App? Thanks for any help you are able to provide.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Customer Service?

Dana
Deal Expert

you will need to put in a ticket that can take a week or more since people put in tickets for every little thing. Normal credit time is up to 48 hours people have stated 3-5 days some longer if you bought from a website that can take up to 90 days.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Ideally, it would only take a day or two, but Customer Service has been swamped.  Don't expect a reply for about a week.

Some people have had faster service through the Ibotta Facebook page.

Be sure to include copies of your receipts and screenshots of offers and UPC codes.  It takes so long, I'd hate for them to ask for more information and then have to wait another week.

Good luck.

0 Likes

bs6749
Rewards Hunter

Thanks to both of you. I did submit a ticket and did include a photo of receipt as well as photo of the items I purchased where the cash back was missing and even described what the coupon/deal was for to help as much as possible. Just wanted to make sure that everything was alright set and sounds like it is, but I may have to wait. I'm fine with that as long as things get squared away. Again, I appreciate your replies!

0 Likes