cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS 12-14-20

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20201214_194246.jpg

 Here's my free CVS Haul from yesterday.  I was shorted $4 for the Wet n Wild because there are 2 offers running, but I went back this AM and got the credit. I did have AWESOME CRTs , but the Wet N Wild are $4.99 get $4.00 EB without coupons (I had $5/$15 CRT), and the crest is free with a $3/2 digital and $3 EB so anyone can do those.  Maybelline has $5 coupon at the Redbox and $5 EB wyb 2, so also free.  My EB did NOT print so they printed them for me. I had 3 Lindt CRTs and 3 L'Oreal CRTs for $17 off.

As usual, I post on instagram if you want more of a breakdown. 

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: CVS 12-14-20

mmoore01
Deal Master

I went to CVS this morning.  I bought the Wet & Wild nail polish (for my nieces), Scope Mouthwash, Crest toothpaste, Rolo's (B1G1 Free), Campbell's Chucky Soup (B1G1 Free) and CVS antacid that was almost FREE after $3.00 off coupon.

I had about $25 in Extra Bucks to spend, so I used them all up, but got $13 in Extra Bucks back. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  CVS EB are like Kohl's cash, they never actually go away.  You just keep earning them - even when you don't want to!  When I finally use up my Kohl's cash - I'm HAPPY that I don't have more to spend.

I currently have $55 EB - really?  How the HE (double hockey sticks) did that happen? It just keeps accumulating and I have about $12 Beauty club coming in too.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

That's how they all keep you tied to them.  Between CVS Extra Bucks, Walgreens Cash and Target gift cards, I have hundreds of dollars tied up in them all.

I just did a deal last week at Walgreens where I spent $115, used $45 in coupons and spent almost $70.  But I earned over $75 in Walgreens Cash.  It will take me weeks to spend that $75 in Walgreens Cash, but....  I got it all for FREE!

Now I have to find a place to put all the stuff I bought.

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 quick question about walgreens....im going to work on a list tonight to match up manufactures coupons (and hopefully ibotta on top of that) this will be to use that coupon i mention where $25 spent and get $6 cash reward. One last thing I want to dou le check in compiling a shop list is...if there is a digital coupon and it does not have the "only for you" on it, would it then be a manufacturer coupon o can use and not worry about having a paper one?

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

Great job! I have not been able to find any CVS that had a single wet-n-wild set. They all said they never got any shipments and they have been running the ad for over 6 weeks. I have checked in literally 3 states!! My CvS was out of the Lindt also today.  I did the Colgate & Crest deals tonight and got 2 more bottles of pop-arazzi nail polish for my angels.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

There are times where there is a digital coupon of $6 for $25, sometimes it is the paper one.  Sometimes they are running both.  But you can't get $6 on $25 twice, unless you spend $50 (I would think).

At times, I look for the paper coupons to get cash back.  I have even found them on the ground outside the store! 

I checked my digital coupons and I don't have any at this time for $6 off $25.  I did see a sneak peek at a $10 off a $30 Pickup Order.  That $30 is before manufacturer coupons, but after Walgreens coupons.

0 Likes