Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS Deals 11/24/20

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Many of these offers are only good through Wednesday 11/25/20

CVS $4.47 MONEYMAKER combining CRTs, Qpons and Ibotta

Nivea body wash $6.29 x 2 $2/10 crt, $3 Qpn $5 EB, submit to Ibotta $1.75 x 2. .92 mm

Alka seltzer gum 3/$1 earn $1 EB  Free

Skinny pop $3.99, $2 EB,  $1.99 cost

Colgate $3.49, $2.99 redbox CRT, .50 Qpn, $1 Ibotta,  $1 mm

Venus razor $5.99. $5 CRT. $2 DQ  $2 EB. $3 mm

U by Kotex. B1G1/2. $1.99 x2. $1 $3/3 CRT $2 EB  Free

Advil $5.49. $1/5 pain CRT, $2 Advil CRT x2 
.49 cost

3 Wet n Wild gift sets $4.99 x 3 = $14.97 - $5/10 CRT $9.97 $12 EB. $2.03 mm

Remember not everyone has the same offers for the same stores or quantities.  

IMG_20201124_210025_285.jpg

16 Replies

Re: CVS Deals 11/24/20

Momwtwinz
Deal Sharer

Please tell me what all your codes are. I only have Ibotta cupons and shopkicks.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Momwtwinz  The codes in my breakdown are CVS specific.  CRTs are cash register tape coupons that print out in the store or are on your app.  EB are extra bucks that are reward $$ that you can apply to other purchases. 

If you are asking about my referral codes for other rebate apps, let me know and I can post them.

Momwtwinz
Deal Sharer

Yes anything you can sugest I would appreciate. Thanks

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Momwtwinz  I dont want to overwhelm you with other apps but I'll give you my referral codes. You should try each one and figure out which ones are easiest for you.  A lot of them you get points for using within the first 7 days of downloading (and so I will). I'll DM you my fetch code also.

Fetch, you pretty much just scan your receipts and there is a breakdown of the various offers, but they do give you points 25 points for any of your receipts that you upload.  1000 points = $1.00 so they add up slowly, unless you take advantage of their special offers.  I did Sunmaid Raisins, Gerber baby food, Poise, Country Crock  (different people get different offers and they may disappear without warning when the quantity has been maxed out)

Shopkicks you literally get points for walking into the store and you scan an item (without buying it) and get points. Of course when you buy the item, you get more points. 250 points - $1.00.  When you make a purchase, you just take pictures to upload your receipt.  BUT you have to scan the item in the store to get the credit.  My referral code for Shopkicks is WIN196772

Swagbucks you have to read some of the fine print - it doesn't always work with coupons. Be sure to read the fine print - but you can get some great MM deals.  Just be sure it is the correct store (IN STORE or ONLINE - the offers vary) and it's usually 1 time per week (Sun-Sat), so even if the offer shows up again, YOU MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE).  you also can get 2 SB for just uploaded a receipt w/o doing any offers.  100 SB - $1.00   My referral is https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/r_82741662

CoinOut I just recently joined.  Again, you scan your receipts for pennies  .03, .05, .07, it varies, and you can pretty much scan up to 4-5 receipts per day (of course as long as they are yours).  They do have some offers at WholeFoods, Brownie Brittle $1 back (which I've done several times) Rise, Banza pasta to name a few - not a ton of offers, but I do get some money back.  My referral is https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=WQRT6PP

Checkout 51 is another app - no referral code - These new offers come up on Thursday, and the good ones will disappear quickly.  A lot of the offers cannot be combined with coupons (although some people say they are able to do so).

Coupons.com app - different from the desktop.  You can make a purchase in store (as long as you don't use a paper coupon and claim the offer on coupons.com app, and the money is sent directly to your paypal.  I've had good results with this so far.  Again, no referral is necessary. 

Proctor and Gamble good everyday app - you just upload your receipts with P&G items and earn points towards available giftcards which may vary.  Easy to do.  

SB, SK and PG have small or large surveys you can to increase your points.  I do the daily survey on SB and then quick kicks (which are small videos) on SK, and I did PG 

If you are on Instagram - you can follow me on @felskyny

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY when you say Qpn, do you mean a couple I n.com, or that you had a paper coupon? 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  They were all either paper coupons or CVS coupons - which one are you talking about specifically - most of these offers end tonight (WED) so if you want to do them - you have to go tonight.  I'm here to talk you through it - I'm "working" - no I really am

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  The colgate .50 and the nivea were paper coupons, the rest were on the CVS app

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Ok gotcha! My last msg got a little funky when trying to type out coupons.com. I thought maybe Qpn was short for that. I think I got it! Heading to cvs shortly and give it a whirl! Will let you know if I made it thru!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  The Nivea should be free or a MM (make sure to Scan for Ibotta), the Alka Seltzer is easy, The Wet N Wild are pretty simple too.  U by Kotex if you have the $3/3 CRT.  The toothpaste too - even if you don't the .50 paper coupon, scan for Ibotta and get $1 back, so it will still be a .50 MM.  just make sure to run your card at the redbox to get the CRT to use for the toothpaste (ITS NOT ON YOUR CARD - you have to scan at the redbox)

0 Likes