cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CVS Deals 11/24/20

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY FYI, If you scan your card at the Redbox and then immediately check your app in the store, the CRT’s will be on your app and you can save it to the card. I do that now bc two weeks ago, I handed the cashier my CRT’s and paper coupons first and she set them aside then scanned my card. I had her check which coupons she used from the app before using my rewards. (I had a large complicated order) After I got home and looked at my receipt, I realized she never scanned my CRT’s or paper coupons that I handed her. I don’t know what she did with them. I hope this helps someone like it helped me!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  Thanks for the advice.  I hadn't been shopping CVS for a while, so it's nice to be back couponing there.  Honestly, I haven't even checked the Black Friday deals, I know there are a few free offers after EB. I'll have to check it out later.

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I combined some ibotta and cvs deals last night and used a coupons.com deal to. I think I did ok, but I did make a rookie mistake! (Again) lol. I bought 3 panteen (3for $12) and had the $5off 3 panteen from coupons.com.....then I also got 2 nivea body wash that was get $5EB when buy 2, and I had $2 each from Ibotta. My rookie mistake was in attempt the spending $30bucks and get $10EB. I thought I'd be getting $15ttl EB back. I **bleep** IT all up right at the very end when I told the cashier to use my $14 EB I had on my card. It brought my balance down to $15bucks, and with $4back from IB, and $5back from coupon.com AND $15EB earned that I had really killed it this time!! When I got my receipt and saw I only had $5EB and not the $15 I anticipated, I asked what happened. The cashier told me if I hadn't used my $14EB I would have earned the extra $10 for spending $30, but since I used the $14 I no longer qualified as they go by the net $$ spent rather than gross. DOH!!!! I hadn't thought of that lol. Oh well...I still got a really good deal using Ibotta rebates, and coupon.com. and now I know for next time. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  Look at either the bottom of the receipt - or look on your app under deals and rewards - it should show you how much you spent toward the spend $30 get $10 - and you dont have to do it all in 1 shopping trip - it should track for you.  What items were going toward the spend $30 get $10?  The Pantene?  (The Nivea was a separate deal)  My app is really slow today - so I looked online. You can sign in, check extracare and then rewards tracker - it will tell you how much you did already.  

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @Oh good! I didnt realize I didn't have to do it all at once. Thanks for that! I looked at bottom of receipt and see where it says I have $12 towards the $30. I just realized also I made a second rookie mistake!! Good grief lol. I thought both the pantene and the nivea counted towards the spend $30. Is only 2nd time at CVS and is a little more complicated I'd say. My final lesson learned from CVS trip is not to try it after drinking wine thru out the Thanksgiving meal prep day lo

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  The deals generally run the week from Sun-Sat (sometimes late Saturday you can get in on the deals too).  You can check by the offer # and what items qualify.  We are all Rookies even after years of experience.  this week of course with Black Friday has different offers - but if you spent $12 on the Pantene, you have to spend 18 more to get 10 back (I think the Colgate was part of the spend $30)  Tide is pretty cheap with the $2 digital. 

Pampers are 2/$20 and you should have a digital on your card and it's on Ibotta.  (Not sure if you need diapers though) - but you can spend $20 (putting you over $30) and get $10 back, $2 digital on card (and if you have any baby offers - that don't say CVS brand) and $1.50 on Ibotta for each one.  (so it would cost you $5 for 2 packs of diapers - depending if you have the "baby" offer. (hope this helps)

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I do have a 1 1/2 year old grand daughter so the diaper deal is actually perfect! Thanks for that tip! I think I will do just that very thing

0 Likes