cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cvs linking only?

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

When I just added an offer on CVS it says linking is only option for cash back.  Is this new?  

I know I had issues that CVS in-store option disappeared last week so is this linking what's to come or just me. By the way I did notice that online and in store swapped places when you click on CVS and need to pick between online and in store choices.

I'm assuming I can still do receipts until the receipt option disappears.  I'm now scared my receipts won't go thru after the warning when adding offers 

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Cvs linking only?

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@dramaspoiler I just added an offer to see what would happen and it worked as usual. No mention of linking whatsoever. Hopefully this was just a glitch that you experienced and not a glimpse of what is to come!

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@dramaspoiler 

I am getting a pop-up every time I click on an offer in my CVS in store gallery.  But I still see the "submit receipt " under the link your account header. I think you can still submit and avoid linking (maybeIshouldsay,  Ihope). I would seriously rethink ever going to CVS for Ibotta offers if I have to link.  CVS  extra care card is such a pain to use effectively anyway, I don't think I would continue the aggravation with this added hoop to jump through. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@dramaspoiler 

Update. I went to CVS today and made a purchase- Health-ade pop. I bought 4 as CVS had a bogo50% off and a $1 off dq and Ibotta had $.50 up to 5x.  I wanted to use my Xtra bucks. I clicked the submit a receipt instead and got my $2 rebate within 15min. So even though they want us to link, it's not required. 

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

I got the popup twice today as well, but was able to submit a receipt and received credit pretty quickly.

Hopefully we will have both options.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Meijer used to have a popup for me, and it was annoying AF.  But eventually they gave me an option to tell them to quit asking me if I wanted to link.   And now things be copacetic.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

@TXbelle 

I'm still able to submit receipt as of yesterday.  I think when they swap the in store and online position the offers swapped also (missing some offers) and the message that was intended for online require linking is showing up in my in store when adding of offers.  I guess as long as I can submit receipt at least I can get some offers.  I hate linking because you at mercy of it matching and what happens if I forget to pick an offer before I purchase.  

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@dramaspoiler I still don't have access to CVS in-store offers 😕  but I wonder if this weirdness that you're experiencing is somehow connected to this weirdness with the "ending soon" banner that I noticed a little while ago (while checking to see if I could access CVS in-store offers)..?

Screenshot_20220824-055717.png

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

@Zombie I hope so considering not everyone has the same problem.  I wonder if they experimenting something.  Didn't CVS start doing in store pickup recently

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I submitted receipt for purchase today receipt submitted & paid immediately 

0 Likes