cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS MM Oral B TB. Today only?

Cbiscotti
Core Shopper

I had a new Oral B toothbrush offer today for $2 back, limit 3. It said expiring today so not sure how long it will be around. I bought 2 @ $4.69 each minus $2 digital coupon and $5 ECB for buying 2. 

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: CVS MM Oral B TB. Today only?

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Thank you for posting. My Oral-B rebate did not include CVS. Maybe if it returns it will, which would be great since I bought some on Sunday.

I redeemed the rebate at Stop & Shop: $4.39 less $2 digital less $2 Ibotta = $0.39.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Your deal is a good one.

I am hoping the offer is still available this evening.  I am going to try this deal:

Buy 4 Oral-B toothbrushes at $4.69 each = $18.76

Use a $6/4  digital coupon                          = $ 12.76

Earn $5/2 EB x 2  = $10,00                          = $  2.76

Use a $3 off $12  CVS coupon                    = $-0.24

Submit to Ibotta: $2.00 x 3                          = $-6.24

I am just hoping they have 4 Oral-B toothbrushes in stock.

Cbiscotti
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 I hope that scenario works out for you! I thought about trying a deal with buying 4 to use the $6 off coupon but I wasn't certain it would give $10 ECB (based on my receipt, looks like it will) and I don't like to have a lot of ECB accumulation. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Thanks.

I agree about the accumulation part.  Instead of getting TWO $5.00 EB coupons, I will get a $10.00 EB coupon.  It is harder to spend $10 than $5.

I also have my $10 Carepass to spend, but this deal would be less than $10 out of pocket, unless I buy something else.  I may pick up a few boxes of GM cereal on sale for $1.99.  Then I can use my $10.00 Carepass, too.

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@mmoore01 That's a nice deal. I hope you find enough product to complete it.

Only one store in my area showed the $4.69 brushes in stock. They had 2, so I also bought 2 of the $5.49 Charcoal ones. Used the $6/4 DC. Had a $6/$25 Crest CRT, so also did the Crest paste deal w/3 $2 coupons (2 paper, 1 digital). It was around a $1 MM.

There was a rebate for the toothpaste, but it's been problematic. Waiting for a response.

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Thanks for posting! Just did this - had A 6 off 4; 2 off one and a 5 off $18 that all applied. Paid with 5 EB and was $1.06 oop. 6 back from Ibotta and 10EB.  I do with it had been two different $5 but still a nice MM!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Turned out, I no longer had the offer.  But my wife did.

She bought 4 toothbrushes at $4.29 each, used the $6/4 digital coupon, $3 off $15 CVS coupon, $10 Extra Bucks and a $2.00 toothbrush digital coupon.

She submitted it to Ibotta for $2.00 x 3.

Total deal was a $9.84 moneymaker.

Cbiscotti
Core Shopper

My $2 oral b tb offer is back.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

My deal was $5.24 MM. 2  were $.4.39& I bought 2 charcoal for $5.49. I also got  $12 EB rewards .

0 Likes