Net cost FREE

Submitted Oral B toothbrush to Ibotta $1
Any item .10
Completed Basket Bonus $3.00

Total moneymaker $4.10

8 Replies

Re: CVS MONEYMAKER ORAL B

SaverGirl67

Nice!!  It’s always great to save - but when the planets align and you walk away with the product and the cash it’s a good day!!

Thanks for sharing 

0 Likes

Mrs_EG_04
Deal Sharer

Way to go you scored 👍🏽

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mrs_EG_04 @SaverGirl67 

Funny thing is, I was taking my mom's aide for her vaccination so I was in CVS anyway.  I was buying the free toothbrush and toothpaste to fill time. Funny thing is my mom has dementia and her short term memory is awful.  We walk into CVS and she goes right over to the Revlon wall and she says "I need #425 soft silver red", so we bought 2 using coupons and extra bucks.  She's 89 but she makes sure to put on her "face" (lipstick) everyday.  So the Ibotta bonus at the end of the day was icing on a very nice cake. (and her lipstick went against my beauty club)

Mrs_EG_04
Deal Sharer

Sorry that your mom has dementia my granny had it she passed in Jan this year almost made it to 100 years old. It’s wonderful that your mom still likes to look beautiful and she remembered she needed that revlon. I frequently coupon at cvs and didn’t even remember that deal I was only thinking about the free tissue deal that has now ended so thanks for the reminder 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mrs_EG_04  Thanks - you'll find I mention her often.  Sorry to hear about your Gran. My mom's partner passed away last month at 101, so it's been rough on all of us.

There is also a good soft soap body wash deal.

Mrs_EG_04
Deal Sharer

Yes I agree on top of the global pandemic I would say everyone is going through a lot I’m a frequent bible reader I don’t know if you are but if you are Revaluation 21:3,4iys what keeps me going each day . Mom’s are wonderful and great very special  women . Yes the soft soap deal is a good one to. 

0 Likes

Lksmi914
Shopper

Thanks for sharing. Awesome deal!!!

0 Likes

Lksmi914
Shopper

Thanks for sharing. Awesome deal!

0 Likes