cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS txt $5 for Beauty or Cosmetics

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Check your CVS text! Just got $5 on beauty or cosmetics. In store only. 

If you have EBC and/or coupons could be even better deal. 

11 Replies

Re: CVS txt $5 for Beauty or Cosmetics

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Savingcraze  I’m jealous! No text from CVS today - just 30% off via email. Enjoy splurging, although $5 will go quick at CVS…

Lovetosavenow

I stopped receiving them 8 month ago

SaverGirl67

@Savingcraze  Boo. No text for me. But definitely share with us what you get. 

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Oh well, I was hoping others would have the same, then we could strategize the best use of the $5. If applicable to the txt offer, I may go with shampoo, even if just trial sz. 

@Xiao any plans for your 30%? Sometimes things fall into place with those, or hold out for occasional 50%?

@Lovetosavenow seems odd to have no texts for that long. Do you think, perhaps CS would be able to offer an explanation or help??

@SaverGirl67 Congrats on your new (well deserved) title! 

Nique
Core Shopper

No text, but this offer appeared in my app today. It applies to a wide array of items.

I may pickup a Biore product, which will be free when stacked with the $2 coupon from Sunday's paper. Plus it should qualify for the Beauty Club.

To stack with botta, there are several Hask offers that were added yesterday. I redeemed two using other CRTs that I had for hair care.

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Nique you put together a great stacking deal with your app offer! Do you have any Ibotta offers on Biore right now? Thanks for the reminder, I've been forgetting to check the app cvs app! 

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

My mistake, @Nique you already mentioned Ibotta offers, I didn't see your last paragraph on my phone screen!

I'll have to check the Biore and Hask deals, appreciate the ideas. 

0 Likes

Nique
Core Shopper

@Savingcraze No Ibotta offers for Biore. They expired about a week ago, but I did get to redeem them once. Funny how the product goes on sale AFTER the offers expire.

I usually check CVS app on Thursdays because that's when they post the ad for the following week. Helps with planning.

The John Freida products also qualify. Plus there's a $2 MFR coupon in the CVS app, and many Ibotta offers. Some expire soon.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Savingcraze  I’ve never received 50% off before - that’d be awesome! I don’t think I shop at CVS enough, though, if that’s how they determine anyone is 50% off coupon-worthy. I let the last 30% off expire but they just sent another one. I don’t usually shop at CVS unless I have some reward bucks, and currently, I’m only seeing whopping $0.01 in my account, so my answer to your question (sorry for a long lead up) is a no😉