cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS

Janet1964
Super Saver

B6803428-B172-44A1-9A7C-00D82B482075.jpeg

 this is my haul from today!! After coupons, I paid $87 for everything here. I got $34 back in rewards to use next week, $2 cash from coupons.com, 500 points each from Shopkick & Fetch. I forgot to check in at the store and didn’t take the time to scan items. I spent $4 on two newspapers today - (haven’t done that in about 2 years) and got $72 worth of coupons on items that I use all the time. I redeemed $33 today. Here is a list of what I bought - some are going into gift baskets for friends & family.

2 Nexxus Shampoo, 2 Nivea Lip Balms, 2 Maybelline Baby lips balms, 1 Nivea for men Body Wash, 2 Dove for men 3-in-1 body wash, 2 Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash, 2 Axe Body Wash, 2 Dove for men deod, 2 Axe Deod, 3 Pop-Arazzi Nail Polish, 2 Sally Hansen Nail Treatments, 1 Palmolive Detergent (shampoo for my fur babies), 2 bags of Hershey Kisses for my upcoming vacay.

8 Replies

Re: CVS

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

You don't have a Dollar Tree?  I get the Sunday paper for $1

That haul should have done well for your Unilever offer in FETCH.

What did you get that was 500 points in FETCH?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Unfortunately, the Unilever offer isn't applicable for Drug stores, only grocery stores.

I picked up four more Unilever items at Publix last night and with Ibotta rebates, coupons and the $5 gift card for spending $15, I got them all for free AND had enough to get my first 10000 points from Fetch.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta  not all dollar trees sell the paper anymore.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Oops!  I knew that.  Thanks for correcting me.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Great job @Janet1964   I haven't been in CVS mode lately.  I really need to get back at it, but RL has been getting in the way.  I have a dollar tree nearby, but I don't know if they sell papers. I do have a subscription for Newsday which is so overpriced and I constantly have to call and complain that my paper is missing.  We used to "need" the paper when the boys were younger and we did "current events" but now they just pile up and wait to be recycled.  I think I have a 2 year subscription - but it's $5 a week discounted, when generally the newspaper is $5 on Sunday alone.  

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

No the closest dollar tree is 24 miles away. I have a gas station that is 5 miles from my house.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

Nexxus, axe, maybelline and dove gives you fetch points.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

Just don’t get credit for unilever bonus for drug stores! Bummer!!

0 Likes