cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

David's Deli English muffins

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

David's deli English muffins FAO at multiple retailers. 

These have been in my gallery for about a month of not longer.  Has anyone found these and tried yet? 

Screenshot_20221104_162854.jpg

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.
13 Replies

Re: David's Deli English muffins

Dean

This just showed up in my app this evening. Never saw it before today. There’s several stores listed in the offer but I can’t find any that show they carry this. 🦄 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

MisterBill
Deal Sharer

I have not been able to find anyone who carries these, nor the company to find a product locator (found this post during my search). 

Update - they're actually owned by the same company as Crystal Farms. Found this link for their bagels.  A Super WM in my area carries the bagels, but not the English muffins, and those are $1.98. Nothing else listed is in my area.

Home - David's Deli Bagels (davidsdelibagels.com)

0 Likes

Dean

@MisterBill 

The stores shown on that link are far fewer than what are shown for the offer. Looks like someone has big dreams. 😴

https://ibotta.com/rebates/1165640/david-s-deli-english-muffins

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

MisterBill
Deal Sharer

Yes, I never would have even bothered to look if my local supermarkets weren't listed on the offer.

0 Likes

payes97
Rewards Hunter

I just saw on one of my groups that these are found in the fridge case, where the cream cheese is. The post also said that if they do not come up on your app then your stores do not sell them. I do not know how true that is, because I have found items in-store that my app says are not at my store before. Hope this helps. Happy hunting.

Jpietro
Shopper

Go figure I found these at my smaller Walmart.  They were in the refrigerated case near the Lenders bagels.  They were expired and I bought them anyway lol.  What one doesn't do for a free Ibotta offer, right??

0 Likes

Rocsig
Rewards Hunter

I have these saved as well. I have not been able to find them anywhere. Not even online. This seems to happen more and more. Either things just aren't available or no places even carries them. Not even the one store sometimes listed will have them. 

0 Likes

Dolejoriginal

I've had the offer for several weeks, finally found them available.  I thought they tasted good.  Yet I can't find them anymore. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  No, 🦄 !

0 Likes