cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAY 7 Bloomin Bonus ????

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Can someone explain why it says $3.29 but the offer is only $1?

Screenshot_20210626-205811_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20210626-205751_Ibotta.jpg

 Anyone have FAO on this?

9 Replies

Re: DAY 7 Bloomin Bonus ????

What-Shot
Super Saver

Nope.

But I did hunt for the FAO because one of my sources showed that it was available. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  did you buy it and get full credit for it?

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

Whenever I see reference to that "Bloomin' Bonus," I recall the era when that would have been a BLEEPable offense.  

@FelskyNY 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

Nope. I did not purchase it. I only would have been interested if there had been an FAO in my gallery. 

@FelskyNY 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

Just saw your post. I checked and I have it in my Walmart gallery. I was going to get it at Kroger, Ib $1, CB $1. Free would be better but I checked my WM apps and it can't find it. It might be at my neighborhood store.

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

Went back to check if it's in Kroger. Now the FOA is gone. The $1 offer expires early 6/27, so maybe it'll show up available tomorrow or Monday morning. The bots are messing with our heads...

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@TXbelle  a wasn't sure if I missed it or not.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I've seen clues of the FAO elsewhere for the past couple of weeks, but it has never appeared in my ibotta gallery. Actually, in my "clue reference" it remains active. 

This is my "clue reference" source: https://ibotta.com/rebates?category=grocery 

0 Likes

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY Yes I only see a $1. I’m so bummed. Why the fake out ibotta? I wonder if it’s a glitch but I’m not willing to buy it and test it out. Wonder if anyone had any luck 

0 Likes