cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deals

CBG
Rewards Hunter

I’m pretty new to Ibotta and I was wondering if the items changed every so often or if they stayed the same? Thanks in advance! 

11 Replies

Re: Deals

LilLauraDee
Shopper

They do change. And new offers are added. And each store has different offers. Save the stores you use as your favorites. At night, my quiet time activity is checking for new offers and planning my shopping list. They offer bonuses as well and you can check your progress. Aslo, if you look at the offer, scroll down and look under the item,,  theres a scanner. You can double check the UPC of an item to make sure it counts for the offer. 

Wtennyson
Saver

New items added weekly.  If you purchase it once it usually reset in about 24 hrs. And you can do three deal again. 

dino1209
Shopper

There are new deals weekly. Some stay on a long time and some come back over and over. There are new bonuses every week too!

0 Likes

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

I was also wondering that, most of what on now is no good to me.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Maybe I have been doing Ibotta too long, but I can't see how anyone couldn't find anything to buy in Ibotta.  Maybe you don't have many stores to chose from.  Maybe you only buy store brands.  Maybe you don't like to try new things.  Maybe your shelves are already full.

I just checked my purchases for the latest bonus where I had to buy 30 items to get $10.  Of the 30 items needed, 12 were free. Ten were less than $1.00.  The eight items left were items I wanted.

Most of my purchases were at Walmart.  A couple were at Publix and a couple were at CVS.

The companies that advertise in Ibotta want you to try their products.

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

Lockwood,

Most is not for me either.  But if I redeem 10 offers, getting 20 items for $15, and then also get a $10 bonus, that is a good deal

Generally, deals get better when combining with other rebate sites as well as coupons.  It also better when you are brand flexible.  

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

Okay thank you I’ve made an account awhile ago and just yesterday decided to give it real try! Was looking at all the deals at the stores and just wondered if the change or stay the same? I really don’t wanna buy stuff I don’t use to make a few dollars and waste some in the process, you know

0 Likes

Llockwood
Deal Sharer

Thank you, right now I’m pretty stocked up. And I will keep looking as I get low or maybe see a deal I otherwise wouldn’t get, just trying to figure this app and the Deals out to benefit my household more than I already do, and try to save more money in the process. If there is any advice you can spare please do. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

Your approach is smart.  I never advocate people buying stuff just to "make money'.  It isn't making money if you spend $40 on a bunch of junk you won't use or don't like just to get a $10 bonus.

My suggestion would be to look at all offers at the one or two stores you go to most often.   If that store also has rewards or coupons, see what ones give you both a store deal and ibotta

What stores do most use?

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"