cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Deals?

RemainCalm
Deal Sharer

Combining this community with the app would help.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I never used FB.  I found it clunky and could never find anything.   But I had just joined perhaps a week before they started this up.  If ibotta is able to add subgroups for posts to the community, it will be help.   

Anything to make it easier to find posts that you are interested in will be helpful.   I don't want to have to cull thru all the threads for stores I don't go to and I don't want to see all the 'team request' threads either.  It is difficult to design a system that meets the needs of such a large variety of users with different habits.  Hopefully ibotta is taking all the suggestions we have been posting and are discussing/prioritizing those they deem worthy.

I am disappointed they have not gotten more done prior to tossing all of you out of the FB group.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

DMB
Deal Sharer

The virus has with Covid-19 as the excuse, stalled everything, it seems. I don't think the intention was to knock us out and not have a smooth operation running in its place. The problem is, everything goes so slow these days with the classic excuse of Covid-19, plus there are those of us like me, that keep posting on Ibotta's Facebook page as we have for awhile, only now it's not being monitored. Maybe because it's more of a well-oiled machine, the Facebook page seems easier to navigate. 

0 Likes

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

Ibotta decided to keep the facebook group. It's just not monitored anymore. I don't think that is going to make any difference.  There are also plenty of other ibotta facebook groups you can join.

0 Likes