Re: December 2020 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE

Jameshagan75
Rewards Hunter

Looking for new teammates! Thank you! 😀

0 Likes

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

@ScottyS   Do you have the ability to manually delete ALL those inane posts asking for teammates? Talk about clutter. If you could, this would clear out a few dozen posts and threads that just don't need to be here. Thank you

0 Likes

IbottaLady4
Rewards Hunter

What is your Facebook link? That's the only way. You can put the person on restricted so they can't view your personal info. I understand keeping one's profile private.

Godschyld
Deal Sharer
0 Likes

angel06
Deal Sharer

Teamwork or team mates is still not working for me. I have added people to Facebook that do not show up.  The last post in my Teamwork was from 2+ years ago and had not added any Teammates since. Is there something I need to do so that it will update the information?  

0 Likes

Jademoon
Shopper

I've been adding people like crazy on FB... but its not working. 

0 Likes

Godschyld
Deal Sharer

Its worked for about 5 of the people I've added on fb, but not for the other 3-4 people that I've added. So I'm not sure why that is....

0 Likes

Smoore966
Rewards Hunter

Smoore966

0 Likes

Racander
Rewards Hunter

As **bleep** as I sound, I cant figure out how to add friends 😞 

0 Likes

angel06
Deal Sharer

You either give someone your referral code that doesn't have an ibotta account yet, and when they sign up they use your referral code. Or, it should add anyone from your Facebook that uses ibotta. If none of your Facebook friends use ibotta, you can add new friends that use ibotta and it should add them. You'll need to make sure your ibotta is linked with your Facebook. I hope this helps. However, some people have been having issues with their teamwork/ teammates working. I did send a help ticket message to ibotta as I am having trouble with mine. 

0 Likes