Arlenasims45
Rewards Hunter

Arlenasims45 

Please add me!!!😊

0 Likes

Re: December 2020 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE

Mashoren
Deal Sharer

Did you friend request me on Facebook? My name is Nicole Mashore and I’m the only one so I am super easy to find!

0 Likes

Godschyld
Deal Sharer

Yes

0 Likes

Thomas_Crafty
Rewards Hunter

Add me please need teammates Sonia Thomas

0 Likes

7evonUp
Rewards Hunter

Once the fix is made for Teammates, I am looking to join a team! I am a family of 5 with 8month identical twins so I am a frequent shopper and also looking for deals and cash back opportunities! 🤗

londonjarrell77

How do we add the teammates to our team on our Main Ibotta? I had made my Ibotta like 3 years ago an put a code from an advertisement in for a sign up bonus. I never got to finish filling out my information. I’ve been very sick and I’m disabled and at that very time my twin brother was abducted from his car and died . So just 3 weeks ago I downloaded Ibotta again and as I was reading the rules and regulations it said you couldn’t have two accounts in your name. So I retrieved my old one and changed the email and put the right information in. It still has the old code and wouldn’t let me put in a new code to get $20 for starting a new account. Even though it really was. And I’m stuck with a guy named John who has Made over $40 K on Ibotta but his recent activity is non existent !!! So I didn’t get a new account bonus and I have a ghost for a teammate!!!! ~❤️ London Mellessia 

0 Likes

Kfrazier75
Rewards Hunter

Kfrazier75

0 Likes

kalenbk24
Rewards Hunter

How do we join the team? Any help would be appreciated 🙂

0 Likes