cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Possible MM/FAO - $3 x5 Rebate on Klondike Minis and/or No Sugar Added

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Lollykins  That sounds like a home run shopping trip!

SonnyP
Shopper

I also received a response to my help desk email from yesterday and the missing $3.00 rebate was sent to my PayPal this afternoon. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jlhersback 

You are luckier than I.  My MPERKS is $1 WYB2.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I purchased 5 Klondike at Publix. I submitted the receipt on Friday and still no confirmation in my emails that it was received. I forgot to make print screen when it went through. I would wait until Tuesday and open the support ticket 

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta You are right I misread my mperks. I went to buy them yesterday and realized it. I wish I would’ve only bought two at Walmart

0 Likes

Re: Definite MM/FAO (Edited) - $3 x5 Rebate on Klondike Minis and/or No Sugar Added

Janet1964
Super Saver

Well, y’all know I have to be different - I bought 6 Klondike NSA bc I used three 1/2 coupons at Walmart for 3.27 each = 19.62  less 3 coupons - $15 Rebate = 1.62. Because I love Klondike and it is just the right amount of ice cream for a snack - not too little - not too much. 😂 😂 😂 Do you realize that is only .05 each - who says a nickel won’t get you anything good!

Re: Definite MM/FAO (Edited) - $3 x5 Rebate on Klondike Minis and/or No Sugar Added

FelskyNY
Deal Master

For everyone who did NOT do this yet (raising my hand), remember Klondike is Unilever, so I'm planning on purchasing in a grocery store and submitting to Fetch to get the Unilever credit too.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

And for those on the fence due to NSA, don't fret.  These taste very similar to the original ones.  I truly can't imagine anyone on earth saying they are awful unless said food critic hates both ice cream and chocolate.  Like 4 real!

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Gsg
Core Shopper

Is Unilever deal includes Which store?

target, Walmart or Kroger of tomthumb , these are near by to me. 

0 Likes

Jensaves2Htown

@Gsg   Fetch  app Unilever offers are for grocery stores such as Kroger.

#TeamGreen

0 Likes