cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Did the SK spring cleaning bundle 4x today!

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta I did the deal twice yesterday and received credit quickly both times. It's been 24 hours since I was paid and the offer has not reset. I'm thinking it might have reached it's redemption limit. 

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta that stinks!!!! The only reason I felt comfortable doing all of these and waiting for it to reset each time is because I can literally walk to target from my house and so I was just going to return things if it didn’t reset and go through! That stinks what a bummer. I get lots of stuff for free to give away but I was totally psyched to get a bunch of stuff from all of these bundles that I actually can use and normally pay full price for!

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Eyegottaibotta it reset five times for me! But it was such an amazing deal I’m wondering if it’s now just gone😀

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

@Shopgirl I received credit from P&G for all of the items on my receipt and hope you did too!

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@EyegottaibottaI did!! thank you again so much for telling me about this as I never would have submitted my receipt!

I need to do some investigating on their website to understand the rewards - looks like it may be limited gift cards, but I love DD coffee so figure I can always pick some up with a gift card.

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

@Shopgirl You're welcome! It's always nice when a great deal gets better. The rewards are limited now but last year they had Amazon, Best Buy, Chipotle and Taco Bell. I'll post if I see any new ones added since they don't stay around long. 

Natygraf
Deal Sharer

Hi, what SK is?

I'm trying to find the answer....

It's a $5 rebate ?

Thank you

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Natygraf SK stands for Shopkick. It’s another rebate app. It’s not as great as Ibotta but I’ve gotten lots of stuff for free on there. The deal this thread was for I believe is gone now but would definitely download the app and then watch this board for alerts about good SK deals!!