cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Did you unlock your new FREE for ALL offers?

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rema  Et Al, WM , free Crayola. I just typed Crayola

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Ditto - still showing the erasers and pencils that I didn't get yet -but no crayons.

Dean
Deal Ambassador

I don’t have the crayons but I do still have the Kleenex offer, which expires in two days. I couldn’t find them anywhere locally. The interesting thing is that the Kleenex offer doesn’t show up when I click the Back To School banner in the app. It’s just a blank screen under the rotating banner. Another app disconnect. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

"Crayon offer is available" 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

There are two BTS banners, neither of which shows my last remaining item, the Kleenex..  

The one across the top just shows a bunch of Any Item % CBOs for WM for different categories

The BTS under Special Deals on the bottom lists a series of CBOs for various retailers

@What-Shot 

Obviously there would be BTS stuff before you log in since they are still advertising it, and it doesn't know who you are yet.   But once I logged in on the website on my desktop, I got nothing like what you reported.  I found that odd, so I logged out.  I then logged in on the website from my mobile, and then I got similar to you.  It appears to just be the popup we got originally.  I saved it but I don't think posting it adds much.  I don't have crayons yet, but maybe I will later.

@What-Shot  I still have the 'free' on the Special Offers on bottom called 'Did someone say FREE. All offers all in one place'.   Are you talking about something else, or do you just not have that any longer?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

I had to scavenge just a bit but found a very low cost box.

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

I never took advantage the first time the BTS was released....but today this popped up...extra 2.00 for getting 4 free items! I'M IN! 😎

Screenshot_20210804-230547_Ibotta.jpg

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@MeLMeL11  When & where did you find 

0 Likes

DCinMD
Deal Sharer

I have the same issue as well. I no longer see the FREE and ANY tiles 😞

I have swiped up to close the app, rebooted the phone, and reinstalled the app and nothing resolved the problem. 

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Well, I'm the odd one out. I think I got an offer that's part of BTS  -  Nature's Own bread. Redeemed it today. The other BTS offers are locked & (most likely) will remain so, since I only use Ibotta on my phone. 

0 Likes