cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get rebate @Target!

Tmchan1962ab
Rewards Hunter

I didn't get any rebates by linking Target account. I bought many times. I didn't get anything. Is there any other way to redeem by scanning the receipts.

5 Replies

Re: Didn't get rebate @Target!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Unlink account & upload receipts. Target takes48-72 hrs. sometimes longer to credit rebates 

0 Likes

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Tmchan1962ab

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't seen your credit come through yet. It can take a few days. If it's been over 72 hours and you still haven't seen anything, please reach out to our Ibotta Care team for further assistance. While it can take up to a week for a response right now, they will ensure your issue is resolved! Thanks in advance for your patience. 

Juliezach95
Shopper

I'm having similar problems. Not getting the rebate. My items were a match i checked them out

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Juliezach95 I f you have a linked account rebates can take 48 hrs to show. I unlinked my Target account & earnings share posted within 1-2 hrs 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

There are two ways to shop Target:

1. In-store - Easiest way is to submit your receipt.  Usually get notified in minutes.  If you prefer to link your Target Account, be sure you are linking Target In-store.  You must use your Target Circle account in Store to pay for your purchase.
  2. Online - Target Online requires linking Ibotta with Target Online.  Be sure you are linking Target Online, not Target in-store.  See note below:

Both of these are listed under Grocery.  Most of the offers in Target in-store are the same as Target Online, but not all of them.  Be sure you check the store you are shopping from and select the rebates from that store.

When I linked my Target Online, it automatically linked my Target in-store.  I prefer to scan my receipts when I shop in Target.  You have to unlink Target in-store if you want to scan your receipt.

Note: If you select Target Online, the next screen will allow you to Link Target Online Account or Shop Target Online.  If you select Shop Target Online, you will get a screen that asked to Link Target Online Account or No Thanks, Shop Target Online.  If you select No Thanks, Shop Target Online, it will take you to Target.com.  I have not done this before.  My guess is that since you shopped through Ibotta, they know what you are buying.  I also assume it is the same offers that are listed under Target Online.  If this is true, you DO NOT have to link your Ibotta account to Target.  But you do need to go through the Ibotta app to Target to shop online.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes