cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing offers

chyleekauahi
Deal Sharer

So upsetting when offers disappear! $5 Colgate renewal offer 30 minutes ago at the store. I get Home and it’s gone. So frustrating that Ibotta does this!!! 😔 

42 Replies

Re: Disappearing offers

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

@LaraL Hey! Here's another one to research. 

@chyleekauahi Could you please relate your specific experience? What store, what time, what product, what exactly occurred? This will help us research the problem with the app. Thanks.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

While offers do get removed here and there based on however long the promotion lasts, it shouldn't disappear, and shortly after, reappear. Was that your experience or was it simply gone and has not come back since you last checked?

chyleekauahi
Deal Sharer

I scanned It at Walmart to double check the offer. It was $5 off Colgate renewal, since coming home and double checking my offers before submitting the receipt, it has since disappeared. I’m not sure if it will reappear but I already had to submit my receipt so my any item offer didn’t expire before it reappeared. 

0 Likes

chyleekauahi
Deal Sharer

Hi it was Walmart & this product below. It was a $5 back (I was so excited for such a great rebate!!!) but it’s gone now and I just bought way to expensive of toothpaste LOL 

image.jpg

Jlee0211
Rewards Hunter

The exact same thing happened to me. I ha d arevate offer valid for $5 off Colgate renewal. Upon attempting to submit my receipt the rebate was gone. There was no mwntionnof the rebate expiring quickly. 

zgirldeanna
Rewards Hunter

I agree. I had the same thing happen last week on the pronamel toothpaste. I got home from the store to submit it and it was gone

Saving4Fun

@chyleekauahi @Jlee0211 the offer will almost certainly reappear. Just give it a little time. Unless an offer has the bar across it with a countdown to expiration, then it’s still valid for at least another 24 hours. Several of us have experienced this disappearing phenomenon. As already mentioned, our amazing community manager, @LaraL, is collecting information regarding this issue and relaying it to the tech support team. Check in a hour or so and the offer will probably be there. Sometimes it will appear on your list so make sure to look on your list. As long as it’s on your list, you should be able to proceed with submitting your receipt. 

mmoore01
Deal Master

I had this one on my list to check out the next time I was at Walmart.  Yes, it is gone for me, too.

I am sure Ibotta's contract stipulates a certain number of rebates and when they are gone, they are gone. 

I wish Ibotta would post the number of rebates and update it frequently so we know how many are left. 

Matter of fact, when they are gone, don't remove the offer.  Instead, update the app to indicate the Rebate has run out of offers.  

This will let others know that the offer was available, but has run out.  Disappearing, without any indication why, is never a good thing.

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

I’m having the same issues.  Missing rebates that I know I clicked for Walmart pick up and Target pick up. Bought the Renewal tooth paste at Walmart and didn’t receive my $5 either, in addition to other rebates that disappeared.