cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Disappearing offers

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

21222146-929B-4E21-B6B3-B381E5DA351E.png

@LaraL , this was on 3/22 at Meijer for me. And the other person I was talking about did it today at Walmart. I don’t have the offer any more right now but here is the other person’s screenshot. Mine was the same offer.

eyekim
Deal Sharer

I have had this happen also. I now screen shot the offers, including the expiration date so that I can attach it to customer care tickets if needed.

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

I’m going to screenshot my selected offers, as you have suggested.  Thank you for the great idea!

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hey folks,

We're still investigating this and I wanted to check something. Are you all using Androids or iPhones with Ibotta when you experience this issue?

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL , thank you so much for your hard work on this! I use an IPhone.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Disappointed Ibotta user,

When you make purchases make sure the product matches Ibotta criteria brand, size, quantity, time left for offer, and store.  I have only experienced this type of discrepancy with items dropping from gallery by the time I get into the store. I have learned to double check items before I drop them into my shopping cart.  Additionally, I try to do the bulk of my shopping at Walmart and Kroger. I also linked my Walmart account with Ibotta.  However this still is not fool proof occasionally items are omitted and I have to manually enter the Walmart TC number.     

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP yeah it shouldn't be tedious, we're working to get to the bottom of the issue. Seems like you're not the only one seeing this and I apologize for the difficulty you're having with it.

I'll keep this thread updated as I learn more.

0 Likes

eyekim
Deal Sharer

Android

MerSadie
Saver

@LaraL

I have this same issue with the toothpaste offer disappearing. Have you found any reasons why and how to avoid in the future. It seems like a bait and switch on Ibottas end. Somewhat fishy if you ask me.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Which toothpaste offer, and when did you experience this?

0 Likes